Autox at Trails Sat. Oct. 21

Dr. Apex

I should be out nov. 5th. i have stuff to do tommorrow, but next season...next season...1985 RX-7 coming your way, hopefully!

I've been into 1st gen RX7's forever, and would be happy to assist with advice, setup, and leads on parts. Just PM me.

As a matter of fact, if all goes well I am going to bring mine out for the fun event on Nov 5.

I've been into 1st gen RX7's forever, and would be happy to assist with advice, setup, and leads on parts. Just PM me.

As a matter of fact, if all goes well I am going to bring mine out for the fun event on Nov 5.

It will be good to see that car again Rich, it's a very clean car.

ah hem maybe you should let perspective buyers test drive your car at the last event? just a thought

p.s. is the fun event free or same prices?

i didnt go i had 2 nd g stock nailed and no way i could get first

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do with the car just yet. Besides, I will not be running my car at the fun event as I'll be driving my roommate's S2000 and my tires will be on someone else's car!!

Corner 1 had some close calls with people getting over zealous on their gas pedals over the water!!