Wtf to do?!

ImUrOBGYN

Ok, those of you who know me, know I'm not an idiot ricer so plz share with me what people are doing tonight. Gf's outta town for the weekend and ever since I got older, I've developed this thing called a conscience that won't allow me to find 'alternative' methods of amusement. So basically, I'm bored as hell. I am willing to race stock soccer mom vans and unmodded auto civics due to immediate boost cut from what I believe is a crappy i/c pipe. Alright, I have to go, the boredom monster is here and I'm scared. :(

Guest NinetyFox

I understand where you're coming from.... I just finished putting the car together a couple of days ago. I dont know what it runs.... I know that it is not fast, however boredom still finds me doing burnouts in my own driveway.

Which only leads to new black top come spring.

are you sure? :D

What are you talking about?! Look at the big ass ricer Supra wing on your car! Oh wait.... :(

Howard gave me a call and a hung out with a bunch of em tonight out on W. Broad and about. I left a bit early since my car is boosting more atmosphere OUTSIDE the car, lol.

And luckily, no being followed by the cops tonight, Ryan. ;)

Nice to meet you tonight. I was nice to get a few people to hang out and finally get some runs in.

The car running good Joe?? Next weekend is the autox at trails!! I thoight about calling you and see what was going on but it was just too damn chilly for me.

The car running good Joe?? Next weekend is the autox at trails!! I thoight about calling you and see what was going on but it was just too damn chilly for me.

It's running pretty good. I had to make a catch can out of a red bull can while we were out last night. And every now and then my air temp sencer will read -39 when it should be around 20, meaning I have to wait for it to come back before I can get on it. I'm looking to be at the auto X next weekend, but as always, it's up to the car.

That was you out at Dynotune and BW3's last nite? Very nice looking car, and sorry I didn't really get a chance to say hi. :cool:

Thanks. I did't know we were going to lose so many people after BW3's . I was hoping to catch up with some people after a few runs. Next time. Your Z was looking good too.