Questions on Ford 2.3L Turbos

lemosley01

Matt, how difficult is the TC rear to a mustang? one of the things on my todo list it to upgrade the rear to an 8.8 unit and go with disc brakes.

Fock ,truthfully i cant remember, I know its been discussed on turboford, but i dont remember the details.

I *think* that the axles are different lengths, which may cause your wheels to stick out farther than the stock mustang rear... or hell it may be the other way around.

It has been done, but I think the worst of it would be rolling the rear fenders a bit

And, as far as them bolting up I believe its almost a direct swap being fox body to fox body.

Sorry I cant really help with any solid answeres.

BUT, for 250$ I would think it would be worth it, you would make more then the 250$ you paid when you part the bird out.

Fock ,truthfully i cant remember, I know its been discussed on turboford, but i dont remember the details.

I *think* that the axles are different lengths, which may cause your wheels to stick out farther than the stock mustang rear... or hell it may be the other way around.

It has been done, but I think the worst of it would be rolling the rear fenders a bit

And, as far as them bolting up I believe its almost a direct swap being fox body to fox body.

Sorry I cant really help with any solid answeres.

BUT, for 250$ I would think it would be worth it, you would make more then the 250$ you paid when you part the bird out.

I would jump all over it, except I can't park non-running cars at my house and I don't want to park the new truck outside.

Damn, I need a bigger garage.

Guest noslo306
speak to josh at reynoldsburg sunoco he had one for sale for 800 or so running....

Stock speed density electronics on derek's mustang for the win.....

can you pm me his number so i can get it i have cash