Mt. Vernon 5.0

HAOLE

whats up denny i now have two awd's and im getting my red car back it's alittle f'ed up now but ill have it back.but if it's not too cold i might be down for doing somthing.

How did that come about?

Amanda, time and place?

My Family and I will be going to dinner friday night as this will be the last time I come back to Ohio untill mid december. So I may not be able to make it out afterall. I think we'll be packing Maria's stuff thursday night, and my stuff all of friday, so if you guys want to stop by durring the day sometime (if you're not at work) then go ahead. You no where to find me haha.

Well, we didnt get everything packed up before we went to eat, and then Ryans was packed as Hell, so we didnt get out of there till 10ish. And since we still had packing to do we couldnt make it, though when we drove by there were some cars there in the parking lot.

OH and get this. Just a little ways past the parking lot a damned deer went bolting across Coshocton Ave. WTF!!!! We saw it just in time to slam the brakes and swerve towards the suicide lane, we barely, just by the skin of that deers ass, missed that SOB.