thought this was kindof amusing

Bhobs

Is that your Saleen in your sig? I love that plate. Lofty standards to have to back up, but I still love it all the same.

Nah, I got the 88GT to the right. (Which is black now) That car used to belong to my buddy Benji then was sold to another buddy of mine (Delaney) who put the plate on. God only knows where the car is now.

and that saleen for sure could not back that plate up.. i used to pull hard on him with my 88 lx wiht jsut exhaust and a 3.73 gear.

when benji had it it made 385 rwhp stock motor with a vortech v2sq blower, then he blew it up.. ordered a dss shortblock wiht low compression i think 8.5 to 1 had bought an intercooler, pop opff valve, pulley and what not to run more boost, but decided to sell the car.. never put the blower on it.. and sold it na low compression motor.

benji then boght that ss camaro and proceeded to dump money into it.

and the saleen stayed slow for the rest of its life, cause delaney couldnt afford to even put tires on the car.

Huh yeah the saleen was slow without a blower, but gesh lets not bash delaney too much here huh!! I mean if i would have had a 2000 dollar mustang like you then I could have put some money into it but I had a 18000 dollar stang with 18s not 16 in pony wheels that u can pick up at a local used tire shop. Cmon gimmie a break whats the deal!