IPS FTMFW again!

Guest Hal

I just wanted to say what everyone already knows, IPS rocks. They're the only shop I'll let touch my car. After a lot of trouble with my KB and things just not going right(not their fault), they have everything working. The billing was incredibly fair, and I couldn't be happier with them. Hell, they even put up with me being annoying and calling every 5 mins AND washed my car cause they said it was dirty :D .

Jeff, Mike, Greg you guys are the best, I appreciate all the work you did for me. Can't wait to pick up my baby tomorrow.

I'm not looking forward to putting that MAF on up in the fender! I'll be by the shop friday to pick up some 100 octane, I wanna put some timing in this thing so I can walk a certain someone for Jeff.

Hey Greg, if you see this...any idea why I already shredded a belt? Didn't go into boost at all, but got home and heard a weird whine so I took a look and my 8 rib belt is now only a 6 rib.

I'm not looking forward to putting that MAF on up in the fender! I'll be by the shop friday to pick up some 100 octane, I wanna put some timing in this thing so I can walk a certain someone for Jeff.

Hey Greg, if you see this...any idea why I already shredded a belt? Didn't go into boost at all, but got home and heard a weird whine so I took a look and my 8 rib belt is now only a 6 rib.

remember I talked about your lower pulley you put on there? The lower idler that runs by the pulley is all out of whack and it forcing the belt off the ribs.

You need to get that straightened out and that will fix you belt shredding. The 8 rib belts are very sensitive to proper alignment.

Just figured that out after I posted the question. I was able to shave just a little off the bolt and make my hex key work so it's on there nice and tight. Everything's ready to go for friday except gas. Thanks guys.