por15

88lx5oh

where can i get it locally??

ive been reading up on it and it seems to be some good shit.

im going to use it to coat the uderside of my notch and the flor board on the inside after i get all the old paint stripped off.

anyone have experience with it??

and how much will i need for the underbody and inside floorboard of a notch 88 stang??

also what does this stuff cost

I buy my supply at Springfield Cars & parts in the spring. The only way to get the stuff is through their website or a distributor. This stuff works.

I usually buy what is call the six pack. A six pack is 6 - 1/2 pint cans. The reason I buy it this way, once the can is opened the stuff drys fast and you could contaniate the entire batch. I figure if I ruin one batch, I just lost 1/6 of my supply. The six patch was around $34 and this should be enough to do your underside of your stang.

what is the best way to applicate this stuff.

i hear that its self leveling, and you can brush it on, but id rather spray it.

but i also heard spraying it you have to thin it down too much.

I brush it on. The stuff is very danagerous to breathe, more than paint. To spray it you would need to buy the the POR-15 solvent. It is different than the PPG/DuPont line.

Rick, lets take the atv's out and play =]

I cant, I took off work today to get ready for my son's birthday this weekend and in a few minutes I am off to Westerville for my daughters dance classes.