Who does porting of heads?

lawnman

I had mine done in MI at Renegade (Jeff) they are a amazing company.. I also this Mike Phillips from Grove City @ (I think its called) Phillips Racing Engines.. I think he does that stuff but Im not sure.. heard some good things from him. But Renegade was amazing!

Guest Removed

I do some head porting & polishing..

Mike Phillips from Phillips Racing Engines does good work

place out east does cnc programms, but i dont think they do those heads.

greg powers on here also does port work

Guest Removed

GC/west side area...if they are the heads im thinking they are. yes.

you going with a larger valve? what kind of port work you looking to get done?

mid port clean up or max airflow?what kind of power are you making now? and what are you looking at doing?

need more info too help you better.

Right now it is a stock motor. What I am going to ad is a lt4 hot cam kit { cam roller rockers, etc. } and some long tube headers. The hp is 300 now . I am looking for 400- 425 when I am done. The heads are aluminum stock heads. I will need to add a better spring and a few other things. I would have whoever does the porting do this. I would supply the parts since they come with the kit.

I would PM Greg, his name on here is Powers. I know a while ago he was looking for some heads to port, so you may want to see if he's still looking for some.

Oh the free porting job has been gone for a while now. I have quite the pile of 4v heads that are waiting to be ported. I takes roughly 25-30 hours to do a 4cly 16v head with a full port.