10 sec pass

Sam1647545489

Here is the vid of my 10 sec passes. This is done with a 100 shot, a/f was 10.8 on spray. This week I am goin to lean the car out a bit and I got a ccw drag package that I am goin to use for the next track event which is in a short time. Hoping to get a low 10 with alittle more juice. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq4YsXeAcuY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say also that even though there are a million cars faster then me, I wouldnt been able to get into the 10's without the help of the guys at IPS. They have helped me build a get runnin car maintaining every option the car had from the factory and full interior. There was absolutely no weight reduction done to the car. I could drive this car to florida and back with no issues at all the way it sits right now. And like said before if I wanted to get crazy with her, I could toss in the 250 pills and see if it cant click a low low 10, maybe 9 but I really dont wanna kill the car yet. We will see what the next track event brings.

im just courious why dont you get that damn thing to hook. with the correct 1.4s 60s and that same mph would be a 9 sec car. are you on drag radials if so buy yourself a set of real slicks. id like to see what the cars real potential is. good job though

im just courious why dont you get that damn thing to hook. with the correct 1.4s 60s and that same mph would be a 9 sec car. are you on drag radials if so buy yourself a set of real slicks. id like to see what the cars real potential is. good job though

What kind of 60' did you cut when you ran the 10.55 in your sig?

First of all vette have about 0 suspension travel in the rear. And secong I wasnt launching the car that high off the line, 3500-3800 on a drag radial.

And we'd all like to see you drive into the nearest lake, but we can't all get what we want, huh?

Seriously, go choke yourself.

Be sure to post up when you can get within 20 seconds of Sam's time around Mid-Ohio with your magical S-10...

http://www.lockley.net/images/caution_footinmouth-478x460.png

Hey, I was curious why your head is in your anus? If you removed it you would be able to read, understand, and comprehend things better. Go pull it out and let us know how it goes. Good job posting with it in there though!

my 60 ft was a 1.42. and if sam had that 60 ft he would deffinatly have a 9 sec car. and the rest of you just need knocked out. really why dont we all get our panies in a bunch because a guy on a fourm wants to know why another guys 60 ft sucks so bad. and why dont they try and fix it. seriously. would you rather have a 10 sec car that goes 130. or a 9 sec car that goes 130. me i think the 9 sec ride would be more fun. and who the hell ever said anything about my s10 being able to handle. I could care less if it takes a turn faster than 25 mph as lon as it gets good lights and is consistant. and i can win some money racing with it. now go fuck yourselfs and get you pannies out of your asses. good job sam.

my 60 ft was a 1.42. and if sam had that 60 ft he would deffinatly have a 9 sec car. and the rest of you just need knocked out. really why dont we all get our panies in a bunch because a guy on a fourm wants to know why another guys 60 ft sucks so bad. and why dont they try and fix it. seriously. would you rather have a 10 sec car that goes 130. or a 9 sec car that goes 130. me i think the 9 sec ride would be more fun. and who the hell ever said anything about my s10 being able to handle. I could care less if it takes a turn faster than 25 mph as lon as it gets good lights and is consistant. and i can win some money racing with it. now go fuck yourselfs and get you pannies out of your asses. good job sam.

1. I have no doubt that Sam's car could be at or close to a 9 sec. pass with a 60' such as yours, but, the stock suspension design doesn't lend itself to that.

2. There's nothing to fix on that car. It's doing fine with it's current design.

3. I'd rather have a 10 sec. @ 130 car (That can outhandle most other cars on the road) than to have a 9 sec. @ 130 one, that can only do one thing. But, to each his own.

4. It's panties.

You chose yours. He chose his. Quit critisizing people everytime they don't run a near perfect time in their vehicle. Practicing is part of the game. Sheesh. :rolleyes: