10 sec pass

Sam1647545489

1. I have no doubt that Sam's car could be at or close to a 9 sec. pass with a 60' such as yours, but, the stock suspension design doesn't lend itself to that.

2. There's nothing to fix on that car. It's doing fine with it's current design.

3. I'd rather have a 10 sec. @ 130 car (That can outhandle most other cars on the road) than to have a 9 sec. @ 130 one, that can only do one thing. But, to each his own.

4. It's panties.

You chose yours. He chose his. Quit critisizing people everytime they don't run a near perfect time in their vehicle. Practicing is part of the game. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Amen.

Geez let me chose.

1. Fast ass vette thats everyone loves (especially the ladies). Its fast, it corners, its comfortable and gets good gas mileage and cold a/c.

2. Shitbox Truck that runs 10's ..oh wait thats it.

I choose vette.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen.

Geez let me chose.

1. Fast ass vette thats everyone loves (especially the ladies). Its fast, it corners, its comfortable and gets good gas mileage and cold a/c.

2. Shitbox Truck that runs 10's ..oh wait thats it.

I choose vette.

+1

my 60 ft was a 1.42. and if sam had that 60 ft he would deffinatly have a 9 sec car. and the rest of you just need knocked out. really why dont we all get our panies in a bunch because a guy on a fourm wants to know why another guys 60 ft sucks so bad. and why dont they try and fix it. seriously. would you rather have a 10 sec car that goes 130. or a 9 sec car that goes 130. me i think the 9 sec ride would be more fun. and who the hell ever said anything about my s10 being able to handle. I could care less if it takes a turn faster than 25 mph as lon as it gets good lights and is consistant. and i can win some money racing with it. now go fuck yourselfs and get you pannies out of your asses. good job sam.

I'm speaking nothing of handling here.

So do seriously think you can hop in a 3000lb (like his C5), stock suspension, manual transmission car and pull a 1.42 60'? Just checking :)

So do seriously think you can hop in a 3000lb (like his C5), stock suspension, manual transmission car and pull a 1.42 60'? Just checking :)

And that estimate of 3000lbs would be really conservative - I'd put it at just under 3300lbs with driver.

1. I have no doubt that Sam's car could be at or close to a 9 sec. pass with a 60' such as yours, but, the stock suspension design doesn't lend itself to that.

2. There's nothing to fix on that car. It's doing fine with it's current design.

3. I'd rather have a 10 sec. @ 130 car (That can outhandle most other cars on the road) than to have a 9 sec. @ 130 one, that can only do one thing. But, to each his own.

4. It's panties.

You chose yours. He chose his. Quit critisizing people everytime they don't run a near perfect time in their vehicle. Practicing is part of the game. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

so are you saying that there is no one who makes rearsuspension for a vette? im sure a little better setup and a full slick, with good drive shaft and cv shafts could net a 9 sec carand would also make the damn thing safe for when he wants to run 170 mph on the freeway. Lets see built a 30,000 vett and put shit loads into the motor, and lets say fuck suspension, driveline and brakes. That sounds like a old school hot rodder there. Dont get me wrong what he is running is really impressive. but unlike most on here im still not sucking his e dick. lol

matt.. i know u off the bourd but ur the 1 being a e dick, sam isnt trying for a drag car if that was the case he wouldnt of got booted from the track for no cage.. if so he would be putting a cage in it so he doesnt get booted for going to fast

but then again u just like the numbers

so are you saying that there is no one who makes rearsuspension for a vette? im sure a little better setup and a full slick, with good drive shaft and cv shafts could net a 9 sec carand would also make the damn thing safe for when he wants to run 170 mph on the freeway. Lets see built a 30,000 vett and put shit loads into the motor, and lets say fuck suspension, driveline and brakes. That sounds like a old school hot rodder there. Dont get me wrong what he is running is really impressive. but unlike most on here im still not sucking his e dick. lol

The only thing that they make for our cars is an adjustable shock. Thats it, and really that is all there is to our suspensions. There are shocks and there is the transverse leaf spring that runs from one side of the car to the other.

Are you calling me fat???? http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/sadwavey.gifhttp://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/squint.gif

3118lbs for C5 Z06 + 170lbs for you = 3288lbs = just under 3300lbs = I am the master of everything in the universe.

The only thing that they make for our cars is an adjustable shock. Thats it, and really that is all there is to our suspensions. There are shocks and there is the transverse leaf spring that runs from one side of the car to the other.

But you're forgetting about the S10 swap that they just came out with for the C5's. Kind of hard to do, but, once that S10 rear end is in your C5, you'll pull 1.3 60's all day long. Call up LPE - they'll tell you it's totally the new hotness in Corvette modifications.