Dual Monitor HP Pavilion 2.9Ghz DVD/DVDRW 1GB RAM Loaded

Guest kdmshrk

Guest kdmshrk

For sale is an HP Pavilion PC with the following upgrades and components—

Two 17" HP Monitors running dual display via Matrox display card (Excellent for multi-tasking, gaming, or watching movies)

2.9 GHz Intel Processor

1 GB DDR RAM

80 GB HD

DVD & DVD/RW (Dual Layer) Drives

A laundry list of programs included-

This computer is loaded- has enough memory (and dual monitors) to do some serious multi-tasking and is in pristine condition. This computer is close to two years old, but has been heavily upgraded and babied to be considered brand new.

REDUCED! $450!

http://www.republikdh.com/upload/computar.jpg

Not trying to be a dick but thats about a 300$ pc now. If your willing to come WAY DOWN on the price I know someone who might be interested.

BTW

I just speced out for this person a x2 with 1gb 3d card (Dual display also) 250 drive for 500

and for 550 i did a core 2 duo.

But I would like to find them something at a much lower price so let me know.

I have a powerbook also but I would need cash to trade for this.

Guest kdmshrk

Yea-

After posting this I talked with some computer geeks and they said I overshot. I honestly have no idea how these things value- I just knew the dual monitor setup was a plus, etc.

PM me your Powerbook specs if youre interested, or if you know someone is interested, toss me an offer, well go from there.

Thanks.

Guest kdmshrk

It DID have an ATI, but I parted that off to my buddy last week. As of now, it has the Matrox and then the factory integrated shared graphics card- HP doesnt go all out in this area when building PCs.

It should be noted, there are also no AGP's, the ATI I had in it was a PCI, which although worked just as well- just wanted to mention that.

• 2 weeks later...