Wtb Awd Dsm

KazeSupra

What's up guys? It's been a while. I'm currently in the market for a DSM again. Here's what I'm looking for.

5spd

AWD

Everything else is negotiable, but I don't want a junker car. I need it to run relatively well or be an easy fix.

for the record, I prefer black cars, and I've seen a couple of modified ones that are just too far away for close to what I'm willing to pay.

My spending limit is $3k. Let me know what you have.

You can also email me @ kazesupra@yahoo.com or PM me. Thanks.

dsmtrader.com

dsmtuners.com

columbusdsm.com as some one already mentioned.

You should be able to find a stock/near stock/slightly modded one for 3k. Now the question is are you willing to travel a little ways to buy one, cant always find one locally.

Hey whats up man.I know that u said 3K is your limit but my cousin has a 1995 Eagle talon with a fully built and tuned buschur racing motor.Cams,Ignition,agp 60-1 Custom kit,Way to much to list, gots about everything besides a tranny.He's asking 6,5oo for it.He has a reciept book for over 20,000 in mods.This car runs deep 11's on pump.I know its all true because i had everything done to it its my old car.

dsmtrader.com

dsmtuners.com

columbusdsm.com as some one already mentioned.

You should be able to find a stock/near stock/slightly modded one for 3k. Now the question is are you willing to travel a little ways to buy one, cant always find one locally.

dsmtrader (which is now dsmsource.com) - checked

dsmtuners.com - checked

columbusdsm.com - checked and there is less than nothing there, but I can't post there yet.

I would rather not travel, but if it's an offer I can't refuse...well, you know the rest.

Hey whats up man.I know that u said 3K is your limit but my cousin has a 1995 Eagle talon with a fully built and tuned buschur racing motor.Cams,Ignition,agp 60-1 Custom kit,Way to much to list, gots about everything besides a tranny.He's asking 6,5oo for it.He has a reciept book for over 20,000 in mods.This car runs deep 11's on pump.I know its all true because i had everything done to it its my old car.

Sounds like a great deal, but I would have to either trade my Acura or sell it in order to come up with money for that. Is it a 6-bolt or 7-bolt? Sounds like it also wouldn't be much of a daily, which is more of what I'm looking for. Tell him I said good luck with his sale though.

Yeah its a 6 bolt Stage 3 buschur block.

It would not be a reailable daily driver.

I dont think any dsms are.

I told him to part it out and make twice as much.

Good luck finding one.

90tsi_running_psi, I checked most of the sites you listed, and realistically, I want something much more local. Nice cars...in Florida, California, Utah and Oregon...

s13, it HAS to be an AWD. Has to be.