Red Volvo Turbo wagon. Who is it?

Mojoe

I don't think he is on this site, but I know some of the Euro guys know him. I saw the car a couple of years ago at an Auto Assets show. And he knew some people from CR.

Anyway, I ran into him on 315 yesterday afternoon. He was happy to see me in his rear view and as soon as he got an opening in traffic, he took off. I knew the car and was happy to see him get on it. It's debadged and the suspention, I thought, looked to have some upgrades. He stuck to the road and was outta there pretty quick. I followed to get around the traffic and we were both disappointed to have so many cars on the road ahead of us.

Just wanted to tell him the sleeper look is bad ass on that car.

This car looks completely stock looking. Even the suspention. Nothing special about it at all. The guy is in his 30's, and you'll think nothing of him or the car. What tipped me off was all the black around the exhaust tip. Then I remembered seeing the same modle Volvo with a nice size turbo on it a few years back at a show. I could not hear anything on the car. His exaust is not loud and I heard no turbo or BOV. Of course, I don't hear much other then my car. I'm a fan of the sleeper, and this guy has it covered in a wagon. I love it.

Same motor as the S 60-R?????

some what.. its a 2.3 liter instead of the S60R's 2.5 but the S60R's eninge is derived from the T5... its still one hell of an engine to teak.. i do belive i know the car ill try and get ahold of him.