Dyno Graph

Guest Hal

with 29psi i would expect to see better numbers

The boost indicator looks to be reading a little high. 2.5 upper with a 4lb lower is 25PSI. The only way a KB 2.2 could produce 29PSI would be a huge lower pulley and a clogged exhaust. It'll make the numbers after the tune gets ironed out.

It had max timing of 11 degrees, it was nowhere near a full power pull. Consider max timing probably would've ended up around 17-19 degrees and it would make big power.

Matt, you may be right. I figure it is making 29psi but mainly because I'm running cats and on stock manifolds. I don't have any of the logs, so I can't tell ya IAT2s although at that boost I would assume it is very hot! The setup will be much better come spring.

It had max timing of 11 degrees, it was nowhere near a full power pull. Consider max timing probably would've ended up around 17-19 degrees and it would make big power.

Matt, you may be right. I figure it is making 29psi but mainly because I'm running cats and on stock manifolds. I don't have any of the logs, so I can't tell ya IAT2s although at that boost I would assume it is very hot! The setup will be much better come spring.

When are we going to get some track times? That 20 bucks is a friday lunch for Ol GP and Tank. :)