2005 Aston Martin DB9

Guest kdmshrk

??? Depends. Not really on the top of my list of cars to drive, but I do love the Astons Martin's none the less.

I suppose if you had an event and wanted to show up with some presence this would be a nice car to show up in....but if it's all about driving experience I'd have to figure this won't be the most exciting car in the world to drive.

Top notch interior, sexy exterior, but it's a big, heavy GT car. 440hp V-12 that only delivers 0-60 time of 4.9 seconds.

Andy

$10 At least that's what I spent to drive it when I bought GT4. Seriously, you probably couldn't find it for less than $200 a day and it'd probably be another $100 more than that. Now, if that were the price for the whole weekend...maybe. Absolutely beautiful car.

Guest kdmshrk

The charity isnt for me- it is something Im thinking about bidding on-

Just wondering what others would consider paying- I thought $500 was a bit high, but yes its charity, and when else in my life will I be able to drive a $150,000 car.

Ah, I see. Don't see why you didn't just say that in the first place. Charity is different than flat out paying to drive one.

Depends what charity it is and what the cause means to you. If you got $500 to spend and feel like it's that notable of a cause, then hell yea. Just make sure you have a lot of special places to go. Is there a mileage limit? :p

Ah, I see. Don't see why you didn't just say that in the first place. Charity is different than flat out paying to drive one.

Depends what charity it is and what the cause means to you. If you got $500 to spend and feel like it's that notable of a cause, then hell yea. Just make sure you have a lot of special places to go. Is there a mileage limit? :p

I looked into renting an exotic for my wedding / honeymoon in FL. Usually there's a 100 mile per day limit with additional mileage between $1.00 to $2.00 per mile. There's also an extensive pre and post inspection process and a hefty security deposit required.

All of that considered...$500 is a steal for rental price on that car for two days compared to what most places would charge.

If it's for a good cause and you feel like doing it go for it.

Andy