nasty

88lx5oh

where to begin:

1) I don't know if thats common, but the location of that tach is just fucking insane. I'd slam my head on it every time I got in and out of the car (6'3")

2) Not like every fucking cop in town wouldn't be all over your ass for the obstructed view of the rear license plate...by a fucking parachute.

3) Air ride....on a Cobra...are you fucking kidding?

3a) seriously, what the fuck was he thinking.

4) that cowl has to reduce visibility by at least 40%, even if you're like 7 feet tall...just stupid.

5) Whats with the Saleen shit...unless it is actually a Saleen (and thus already riced the fuck out) wtf?

Nicely done, really. No expense spared.

That car, and the Veyron, are proof that "ugly" can be quite costly.

I think your view on ugly may not be shared by many. I mean, calling the Veyron ugly and having a Tempo with the bumper lying in front of it for a sig is as bad as saying the Tempo is fast. Maybe you were going for cheap ugly? Seeing the Veyron in person may change your mind.

I think your view on ugly may not be shared by many. I mean, calling the Veyron ugly and having a Tempo with the bumper lying in front of it for a sig is as bad as saying the Tempo is fast. Maybe you were going for cheap ugly? Seeing the Veyron in person may change your mind.
The Veyron is an awesome automobile, the styling just doesn't 'trip my trigger'. I'd love to drive one just once.

As for seeing one in person, you may be right. If the opportunity arises, and you are correct, I'll eat my words with pleasure.

...and the Tempo, well, no comparison to a machine like the Veyron. But, with no available aftermarket, it's a fun, unique project rather than a 'state-of-the-art' all-out supercar. I had to build everything myself or adapt from other apps. It's quick & fun now, fast will come in time as I upgrade.

Like I said, Mojoe, I'd love to see the car in person. If it changes my opinion, I'll start a thread entitled "Eating My Words".

The styling is certainly dramatic, and from the side looks good, but that grille kinda kills it for me in pics. In person, the effect may be quite different.

I came off like and ass on the Tempo stuff. I couldn't really see from your pic that it had work done to it. I always thought it was a pic with a broken bumper. Your car domain link doesn't work. I always say how nice it is to see uniquness and then I talk shit on your car. My bad for being an ass. Good luck with the Tempo and I hope to see it out in the spring.

is that a kb???

Yes, and depending on boost it should be making over 600 wheel. I can't tell if it's a 2.2 or 2.4 but I believe his claim of 650whp

And yes I meant 150 instead of 135, my mind doesn't function well at 5am lol.