REDUCED- Dual Screen HP Desktop LOADED $400

Guest kdmshrk

Guest kdmshrk

This price is a steal- looking to move this sooner than later-

On the go a lot now and use my Powerbook 95% of the time, really no need to keep this around-

Buying a computer like this new with similar specs is going to run you between $500 and $600, and thats without a monitor. This computer has TWO. Heres what youre getting.

Two 17" HP Monitors running dual display via Matrox display card (Excellent for multi-tasking, gaming, or watching movies)

2.9 GHz Intel Processor

1 GB DDR RAM

80 GB HD

DVD & DVD/RW (Dual Layer) Drives

A laundry list of programs included-

This computer is loaded- has enough memory (and dual monitors) to do some serious multi-tasking and is in pristine condition. This computer is close to two years old, but has been heavily upgraded and babied to be considered brand new.

$400

http://www.republikdh.com/upload/computar.jpg

Ya dual display matrox cards are NOT meant for playing games at all. They are strictly for the use of having 1-4 displays (depending on which card it is).

I would image its upgradable sure, some gaming cards have outputs for dual screens as well.

Guest kdmshrk
The graphics card, aside from the Matrox, is the onboard Intel 64MB shared. I DID have a PCI 256 MB GeForce running which supported dual screen as well and looked great. I parted it out to a friend about a month ago. You can pick one up on eBay dirt cheap.