Michigan....

Dr. Apex

You're officially fired from all further discussions on OSU for the remainder of the year. Unless, of course, you can show me where exactly allowing only 7.8 points per game is "average" for this year in Division I-A and being tied for first (with Western Michigan, I believe) for the most takeaways is also just "average." When you've come to the conclusion you can't, smack yourself in the face with a water bong and revisit this thread in 2007.

Quoted for hilarity and truth!!

Michigan's defense is good, but it's just not enough to stop all that offense we have. For someone to say Troy Smith is the "only" playmaker we have is stupid.

O H

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant even read anymore post after I saw someone say michigan had a weak secondary.

What the hell are you smoking?? Our DB's never have or will be "Weak." Everyweek I watch the game and hear them call out a diff db's name and say he is the best in the league. Just because a team or two can rack up a few passing yards against us while were asleep in the 4th quarter doesnt make us weak.

MICH= Best run def. Great Pass Def. Great smashin the QB ability. shitty passing and are 3-4 deep with great rb's. (Shitty passing because just like OSU the only way we move the ball through the air is on a deep 1 on 1 pass or a screen or easy completion that the reciever makes a big play on.)

OSU= Average defense. Good pass rush. No run game. No pass game (150-200 average yards = no pass game) Troy smith is the only playmaker OSU has anymore, and he is in the #1 position to get hurt or rattled, especially if he doesn't slide down while he's running.

OSU has pulled our card many times since Tressel came, and now you guys have to much faith. The way I look at it is, we've been a better team every year. The only difference is Tressel came into the OSU, MICH rivalry able to watch every game that Lloyd carr played against you guys. So he can tell what kinda coach he is, figure out some of his game plan. While, our coach didn't know shit about tressel who just so happens to be good. Its only a matter of time before that advantage is gone and its been a couple years now.

Mich 35-17.

OSU Running backs- Less yards then troy smith.

So 65th in the nation qualifys for a strong secondary???????????????????????????????

I suddenly see more Michigan fans posting..... bandwagon?????

Or closet fans?????

Or just want to argue about something???

Discuss

kind of like you wanting to argue with that post

What band wagon would that be when its a message board in OHIO, columbus most of all the home of the bucks, if that constitutes a band wagon then you are also on one due to the fact that since your so young you dont know what it was like to have a losing buck team

To tell you the truth, I couldn't remember when their last losing season was and I've been going to games for 16 years. Had to look it up and it was Cooper's first season back in 1988. They were 4-6-1, and after digging some more.. since 1950, they have just had a total of 3 losing seasons. :eek:

Well Dr.z06 look at it this way. Your tied with Western Michigan, would you say western mich has a "great" def. Me neither, and it either of us played them we'd probably put up 50 points on a good day.

OSU def. is not that great, especially compared to the last couple years.

I don't have a bong, and I'll revisit it saturday to discuss the game instead of daydreaming what we all thinks going to happen.

kind of like you wanting to argue with that post

What band wagon would that be when its a message board in OHIO, columbus most of all the home of the bucks, if that constitutes a band wagon then you are also on one due to the fact that since your so young you dont know what it was like to have a losing buck team

So young? You are only 4 years older than me. So how is typing on a OHIO forum about OHIO football and living in OHIO me being bandwagon? I've been watching the Buckeyes for a long time. So how long do I need to be a buckeye fan before I'm not bandwagon, eh? When we have a losing season so I can say... see, I'm still here?

Don't blame me Buckeyes have had success during the season for many years. I could really care less, as long as we beat Michigan at the end of the year.

Well Dr.z06 look at it this way. Your tied with Western Michigan, would you say western mich has a "great" def. Me neither, and it either of us played them we'd probably put up 50 points on a good day.

OSU def. is not that great, especially compared to the last couple years.

I don't have a bong, and I'll revisit it saturday to discuss the game instead of daydreaming what we all thinks going to happen.

Explain to me how YOU compare one years defense to the next? I use statistics, apparently this logic seems strange for you.

Explain to me how YOU compare one years defense to the next? I use statistics, apparently this logic seems strange for you.

Agreed. Our current defense is better than last years and most other years. How? They do it through the most important defensive stat of all, Scoring!! Who cares if all the teams put up 1000 yards against us, if they only score 7 points per game, it doesn't matter about any other stat.

Only allowing just over 7ppg is pretty damn great to me!

I was going through the stats and was writing down the rankings of our offence v. mich offence, and it was getting old, we are 8 u 26, 19/35, 27/68, 5/51,23/26, and then i did find one where you are higher 14/9 that was total rush yrds, yet we average more yards a carry. and the defensive stats are even worse. And as far as the stat of 7.8 points per game, it is time in the past 4 years a team has had single digits, usaully around 12 points per game.

Spaceghost still salty that he doesn't like college football? Yup, thought so. Go find something else to do, Nancy. The Men are talking.

Um yeah, I was a Man when you were a fuckin twinkle in your fathers eye. Yep your a man because you are a OSU fan. That's the measure. Quit being a fucking douchebag. :nono:

Sorry, I can't hear you from Princess Land. Everyone knows that the scientific definition of a man is "Someone with a penis that likes college football," and the definition of a Nancy is "Someone who doesn't like college football, and still managaes to harass those who do, which is a huge waste of time tha he could be spending baking the rest of us pies and making us sandwiches." I don't care if you like it or not, but the fact that you give people who do shit is just retarded. Go back to your nerd hole, Nerdy McWuss.

PS: Someone nice should put together a "football beginner's guide: Rules and Strategies" for Teh Spacewuss, he might have trouble when he turns on the game. I don't want the people who he watches it with (his dog) to have to suffer through "When it says OSU 54, UM 7, does that mean Ohio State is winning?"

Sorry, I can't hear you from Princess Land. Everyone knows that the scientific definition of a man is "Someone with a penis that likes college football," and the definition of a Nancy is "Someone who doesn't like college football, and still managaes to harass those who do, which is a huge waste of time tha he could be spending baking the rest of us pies and making us sandwiches." I don't care if you like it or not, but the fact that you give people who do shit is just retarded. Go back to your nerd hole, Nerdy McWuss.

PS: Someone nice should put together a "football beginner's guide: Rules and Strategies" for Teh Spacewuss, he might have trouble when he turns on the game. I don't want the people who he watches it with (his dog) to have to suffer through "When it says OSU 54, UM 7, does that mean Ohio State is winning?"

Does this mean you're coming out of retirement? I've missed you. :cool:

:lol: