PS3 price wars

morabu

Guest kdmshrk

Theres not even any good games for it- maybe next year... MAYBE

Buy an XBOX360- get Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, Saints Row, Madden, Woods, etc. (you get the point) and enjoy yourself this holiday season.

Hello this is yotaman, live from best buy at easton using their wireless. I am in a tent, I am almost out of beer, and my balls have crawled inside of my abdomen so far I am now a woman. Dont worry though, I am ok and I will soon have 300% profit! :thumbup:

Already put this in one thread, but I'ma put it in here too incase someone didnt see it.........London's Wal-mart is getting 6 PS3s I think, and you don't even have to really start waiting in line for it until like 6 in the morning on Friday. Shit when the 360 came out the last person to be able to get one got there at 4 PM and they only had 6 of those too. Limit of one per person though. So if someone is getting one I suggest going there.

Yota please tell me your not serious. Which tent? I've got pictures of them all, I will post them in a bit Or I can email them now if someone wants to post them

Haha. Not serious. I just wanted to see if anyone was going to offer to bring me more beer or not. :lol:

So where do you think is the best place to try and get one tonight at midnight? I am making my girlfriend go with me so I can get two. :-)