Toyota Corolla Steering wheel vibration

Oo0martelle0oO

Ok so here’s the deal. I recently (Sunday) replaced the left axel on my wife’s 98 Corolla. I had to disconnect the ball joint. I took the car over to NTB (Reynoldsburg Tuesday) and talk to Dave and got and alignment balance and rotate. When I left The steering wheel and seats were shaking like a SOB.

So I went back the next day (Wednesday) and Dave helped me out again this time we replaced to rear tires and moved to front tires to the back. I drove the car back to work (over by the Airport). I drove the car up to about 90 mph I had no issues. I drove the car home after work no issues.

Today I get a call from the wife saying the steering wheel is shaking over 50 mph and when she brakes. So far I have spent more time that I would have liked on this issue. What could be causing the problem? Could warped rotors cause the vibration?

That’s all I can think of at this point in the front of the car that is bad. I know the rotors will cause vibration when braking but what about driving? I need some help here so all the Toyota gurus please lend me a hand I can't start my VW project until I have this one solved.

Again Big thanks to Dave and his crew for the alignment, tires and the help.

Martelle