FS: Playstation 3

Ef Love

$2500

I waited in line for two days, I was number 23 at my local BestBuy and recieved the FIRST 20gb Playstation 3. I have pictures to prove it...I'll post them up once I get them from my friend. This is THE BEST holiday present of 2006, every child wants it, needs it, and is jelous of anyone else who has it. My suggestion for any parents looking for a Playstation 3 this year is to get one ASAP, and why not this one? you've looked at the listing, you've contacted me with any questions or concerns...THIS is the ONE, so get it!

System specs

Attribute: 20GB Playstation3

CPU: Cell Broadband Engine

GPU: RSX

Memory: 256MB XDR Main Ram

256MB GDDR3 VRAM

Hard drive: 2.5" Serial ATA (20GB)

Input/Output: Four USB 2.0 ports

Communication: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p

AV multi-out x1

Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR) Wireless Controller

HDMI: out x1 Analog

Disc drive: Blu-ray/DVD/CD player

Sound: Dolby® Digital 5.1 (games)

Dolby® TrueHD (Blu-ray movies)

It also comes with the Blue Ray disc of "Talledega Nights the Ballad of Ricky Bobby"

Paypal...

The ONLY way to pay (cash if picked up), you MUST be verified and have a CONFIRMED address!!!

Shipping...

Shipping will be via Express Mail, will include Delivery Confirmation & Signature Confirmation.

I will send the original receipt with your item, (I will be keeping copies for myself)

I can ship the same day or early the next day depending on when payment is received.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR LOOKING ONE MORE TIME AND GOOD LUCK THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

http://d.im.craigslist.org/uB/hq/hjTl1aLpCRhVY01koth4bgwo488K.jpg

It is on ebay, and the link is in my signature... if you have a reasonable offer, shoot me a PM, or post it up.

If you post in this thread and your comment is not acceptable action will be taken by the moderators... which was posted in my last thread that is now deleted...

once again, thanks for looking and for your offers, and good luck!

Nice - how long did you wait in line?

I was hoping to score one of these myself, but no way could I take a week of vacation to campout (and I missed the pre-order date :( ).

Merry Christmas! Little Johnny wants a PS3, and what little Johnny wants...mommy and daddy are willing to pay to get. :D

Good luck on the sale!

I waited in line for about two days...Here is the story:

My friend called me at 6:30am Weds, I had to go down to campus to pick him up and drop him off. He was number nine, and I should have been ten. But I had to go to work, and later that day (around 7:00pm) I called another friend to go up there and hold my spot for $50 (he got me number 23). I went up there after work around 8:00pm and stayed there untill 11:00am Thurs. Then I had to work so my roomate came up and held my spot from 11:00am to 8:30pm and I stayed from about that time untill 8:30am Fri.

I'm splitting the profit with my roomate but I'm getting a better cut because I put up the cash for the console. I think it's definately a good deal because he didn't have to work that day (like most days) and had nothing better to do and he'll make more than $300...

Thanks for the post, and wishing me luck. I said this in my other thread that was deleted but I'll say it again. If you know anyone looking to get one and doesn't care how much they'll spend, send me a PM and we'll work something out and I'll give you some cash too.

Another note, CR will see some profits if it is sold to a member on here or if the sale was because of a referral from someone on CR. So inform as many people as you can to benefit yourself and CR.

THANKS AGAIN!

Legitimate reasons that people other than the seller should be posting in this thread:

They are seriously interested in buying the product offered for sale, and are willing to make a serious offer on the product.

Any posts not pertaining to the reason(s) stated above will be deleted. How hard is that to understand?

A buddy of mine had a buyer and then he backed out... I'm kinda pissed because I waisted $12.00 on listing fees. It'll be back up in a couple of days.

file a non-paying bidder complaint. After 7 days you will get a credit to your ebay account for the final value fee.

file a non-paying bidder complaint. After 7 days you will get a credit to your ebay account for the final value fee.

noted...any interest in the ps3? this would be the best way to save money on ebay fees...hahaha