Osu Wins!!!!

HAOLE

#1- There was maybe 1 or two ticky tack calls/no calls... the Jenkins PI on the 2nd Mich TD and the no call when Troy threw the INT (you cannot go over the WR's back, even of you are playing the ball) But I'm not really complaining, it was a pretty clean called game

#2- I'm not worried about OSU playing Mich again, OSU had 502 yards, Mich had 398, OSU had 24 first downs and Mich had 17... but Mich had 10 points off of 12 yards of offense due to turnovers (2 unforced actually) The game really wasn't as close as the score indicates. When you can win while being -3 in turnovers shows that you ARE the better team (minus the turnovers)

#3- A rematch is just boring to me.... If they are just going to rematch, why did they play yesterday? Maybe they should have just waited till Jan 8th to play. Makes no sense and is stupid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^ find any other team in the NCAA that is going beat OSU or Michigan!!!

Therefor they should both be in the the championship!!!

no matter what happens though i think...OSU,Michigan and Wisconson will represent the Big Ten really well in the bowl games

^^^^^^^^^ find any other team in the NCAA that is going beat OSU or Michigan!!!

Therefor they should both be in the the championship!!!

no matter what happens though i think...OSU,Michigan and Wisconson will represent the Big Ten really well in the bowl games

They already played and OSU already beat them! Why should they have to play again?!

If Mich wins in Jan then they deserve a part of the Championship. They have earned it.

if michigan wins in jan, and osu wins in jan, then the only thing they "deserve" is to be ranked as the number 2 team in the country. they had a chance to make their case as the number one team, AGAINST THE NUMBER ONE TEAM, and they lost. it is what it is.

if usc wins out, theyre going to play in the game. the margin is too close.

Anyone notice the Pick 4 numbers drawn just after the game?

Upper right hand corner of the page (evening Drawing)

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Yeah, I saw a story on that earlier. Fairly wicked, huh? :) Odds were 10,000 to 1 that the numbers would have been drawn in that order.

Because they are the 2nd best team in the Nation. ND will beat USC.

Agreed..........Well even if they dont beat ND..... remember USC also has to play UCLA !! and that usually is a tough game for USC :)

The pressure is on USC..... and if they win those 2 games then they will end up going against OSU !

Ought to be a breeze for OSU !!!

Guest zanesvillepgt
That was an amazing game!!! If you think about it Michigans only loss is to the #1 team by 3 points. USC cant say that about their loss. I think Michigan has earned the right to play for the national championship. I also want to thank the Michigan fans on here. Your sportmanship is appreciated!!!!!!

grantes my team did get beat, but it was in deed to a better team... just not much better;) And honestly it's a breath of fresh air to know that in some aspects I was able to "walk in" to a forum that's majorly OSU fans, and because of my being a michigan fan I still get the type of respect I give to every member on here. (I mean afterall, columbus is home to OSU football) in dded a good dame it was. Now hopefully we get one more shot at you guys in the championship game;) *fingers crossed*

Guest zanesvillepgt
Yeah that shot by Crable took the cake!!!!!!!

I think both teams are still the best teams in the NCAA!!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I BEEN SAYING EVER SINCE IT HAPPENED....... IF ONLY THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

Guest zanesvillepgt
And Carr needs to STFU about the personal foul call on Troy Smith.. It was helmet to helmet hit.

OK AND YOU DO NEED TO REALIZE HE'S THE GENERAL OF AN ARMY THAT CAME TO OHIO TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL. WRONG OR RIGHT HE'S THE ONE THAT HAS TO FIGHT FOR HIS MEN.

as for the HART comment, let me guess... you would have not said anything about the loss IF michigan won though...right? so what, he said what he said and quite frankly I think he has every right to say what ever his opinion is for the simple fact he's the main scorer on the team, and it was the OSU deffesne that he fought through to score those touchdowns and get the rushing yards he did.

but it was a nice effort on your part to be so quick to post bitchy ass things about Hart in here when the mood of this thread was a GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP vibe.. regardless if you sweat scarelt and grey/ or blue and gold.

Just take the win and pipe down. (talking about class...) :rolleyes:

I'd much rather have OSU beat up on USC - an opponent we can all hate - than have them beat UM again. Seriously, USC's been asking for a beat down all year long; I'd love to give it to them.

Me too. Michigan had their shot and lost so a rematch is out I hope.

if michigan wins in jan, and osu wins in jan, then the only thing they "deserve" is to be ranked as the number 2 team in the country. they had a chance to make their case as the number one team, AGAINST THE NUMBER ONE TEAM, and they lost. it is what it is.

if usc wins out, theyre going to play in the game. the margin is too close.

I agree with this. They lost a chance to go to the title game, so the best they can do it win their bowl game and still be number 2.

You don't get a redo at the end of the season. Just wont happen.

And it was a great game, I was down there in the mix with MoJoe. Had a good time and finally got to catch up on sleep today!

Go Bucks!!!

OK AND YOU DO NEED TO REALIZE HE'S THE GENERAL OF AN ARMY THAT CAME TO OHIO TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL. WRONG OR RIGHT HE'S THE ONE THAT HAS TO FIGHT FOR HIS MEN.

as for the HART comment, let me guess... you would have not said anything about the loss IF michigan won though...right? so what, he said what he said and quite frankly I think he has every right to say what ever his opinion is for the simple fact he's the main scorer on the team, and it was the OSU deffesne that he fought through to score those touchdowns and get the rushing yards he did.

but it was a nice effort on your part to be so quick to post bitchy ass things about Hart in here when the mood of this thread was a GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP vibe.. regardless if you sweat scarelt and grey/ or blue and gold.

Just take the win and pipe down. (talking about class...) :rolleyes:

Don't think I ever recall Tressel complaining in a press conference about a no-doubter personal foul call...

But you're right, what do I know? I don't sweat blue and "gold" :jerkit:

Because they are the 2nd best team in the Nation. ND will beat USC.

So what, they already had their chance, I think the SEC champ should get a shot at OSU rather than Michigan again