Osu Wins!!!!

HAOLE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roughing the center is a wack call, he landed on his back (whish means he was coming up, I have been watching football for 15 years and I have never even heard of that call. ALso the db does not have to turn around, period if the ball hits him in the back of the head, get a stronger arm qb. also the interception that was overturned shouldnt have been, if the players arm is under the ball and some ball touches the ground it is still a catch. Oh, yeah nice run defense. Can we also say hiesman. Perect 1.0 on bcs.

As far as who is number 2 , um. BUt if usc beats nd, cal, ucla, oregon, arkansas, nebraska they have a strong arguement. Florida also has beat many good teams. I want a rematch that way we go to a playoff and you no longer have to go 12 or 13 and 0.

Roughing the center is a wack call, he landed on his back (whish means he was coming up, I have been watching football for 15 years and I have never even heard of that call.

Wrong- The Center has to raise his head before you can hit him on a long snap, it is a rule in every level of football

ALso the db does not have to turn around, period if the ball hits him in the back of the head, get a stronger arm qb.

Wrong again- You cannot play the man, you HAVE to play the ball, that penalty will get called with somewhat of a consistency every single time.

also the interception that was overturned shouldnt have been, if the players arm is under the ball and some ball touches the ground it is still a catch.

You couldn't get too good of a look at it, it should have stayed with the ruling on the field, but he had it with his hands, you could make a case of him trapping the ball between his hands and the ground, which is an incompletion, but I don't think there was enough evidence to overrule it.

There were 2 ticky tack calls IMO...

The first pass interference on Jenkins... let them play, that was a little over the top, he played the ball and barely touched him at like 5.000005 yards off of the LOS

And on Troy Smith's INT, that should have been called PI, you cannot EVER go over the WR's back even to make a play on the ball

I can see the center call, but not then. He was knocked on his back, I am pretty sure the rule is for feild goals, so you cant just push him face down and block the kick, or during punts you dont snap his neck down. If the db does not touch the wr he does not need to turn around and i didnt see them touch at all. as far as the 5.0005 yrds that doesnt matter once the ball is in the air. But calls like these happen ever game to every team, so for us to get the win; i feel good.

I can see the center call, but not then. He was knocked on his back, I am pretty sure the rule is for feild goals, so you cant just push him face down and block the kick, or during punts you dont snap his neck down.
You cannot make ANY contact on the LS during any kick until a certain amount of time has gone by, or until he releases to go down field. The way you are supposed to defend the LS is by covering him up and being about 2 yards back. You hit them, when they release and try to go down field.
If the db does not touch the wr he does not need to turn around and i didnt see them touch at all.
They were hand battling, it's going to get called every sing time when the defender doesn't look. As yes it does matter if they look or not, you cannot make a play on the receiver you have to make a play on the ball.
as far as the 5.0005 yrds that doesnt matter once the ball is in the air. But calls like these happen ever game to every team, so for us to get the win; i feel good.

The ball was not in the air yet, he jammed him at the line, then Manningham (i think it was) shoved his hands of right around where the neutral zone ends, the rest of the play was clean even before the ball was thrown