FS: Nitendo Wii

Skinner

Brand New in unopened box.

right now they are on ebay for $600 + on average.

Price $375

Thought I would put it up here first for you guys to have at it. It will be going on ebay in 3 days.

Oh I picked it up at the Georgesville Miejer only waited about 6 hrs and they had 18 which were all spoken for an hr after I got there.

oh its just the base system it comes with one controller/num-chuck and Wii sports.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/100_0983.jpg

He can always return it, I see the sales receipt.....

Good thinking Shawn.

The Idea was to buy it turn it over quick and use the money for the boys x-mas. If it won't go on ebay I may just keep it or sell it to someone on here for a little (very little) over cost. But we will see.

Unfortunately, the market is flooded with quite a few of them, reasonable (for being marked up) at $300-350 on Craigslist. People realize that these will be available in further shipments before Christmas, at said retail price of $250.

Also, this isn't the "hot" item like the PS3 is, so people are willing to wait. I want one, I'm gonna wait until I find a used one after the holidays for $200 or so. PS3 was the way to go, and then only for a day or so. Now they're dropping back down $1000 or so, since the initial "gotta have it" attitudes have worn out.

Personally, return it and use that $250 for your kids, especially with the Black Friday deals coming up.