Wii

wheezy

I went to microcenter today and played some baseball game for wii for a few minutes. It was kinda fun but it seemed like no matter how I moved the controller it did the same thing when I was pitching and it seemed like it would get old after a few hours of playing. Has anyone else played a wii/are there any good games? I thought the graphics were terrible compared to 360 or a PC but it was on a large HD tv and they probably did not use the upgraded cables.

you were playing wii sports, its only meant as a free demo of what the wii is capable of. bowling is the best. most of the games right now like zelda and redsteel are just a swing the controller to make the character some pre determined swings. but in the future they plan to make it more flexible. the graphics arent horrible, zelda looks fucking amazing, and so does redsteel. excite truck is the shit, steering with the wii remote is actually alot cooler than i was expecting. its better than my 360, im actually really impressed, its much better than i was expecting and the only thing that bothers me is that it drives my carpal tunnel syndrome nuts, but mine is sensitive and easily set off, i have been playing hours on end.