Last Night

John Bruh

hey we were out with a bunch of cars last night probably all of them are on here.

zo sick (c5 z06), a couple other z06s, white evo, ss camero, 2rx7s etc etc.

i just wanted to say hi to all the guys again, i was in the black evo (passenger seat) its my buddies car. unfortunally we couldnt race because he just got his motor put back together and only had 300 miles on it. but we raced one rx7 of course he pulled on us, but having 5 ppl in the car and running 12lbs of boost that was expected. but i just wanted to say hey to everyone that was out last night again.

+1 for the owner of dynotune motorsports (im sorry i forget your name, but very cool guy)

I was kinda pissed you guy were filming every little thing we did :mad: cause no one knew you guys.

nope that wasnt me, i said passenger seat not back seat, the kid that had the camera was in the back.

and the white evo did walk us, he was prob in 2nd or high 3rd, being that it was a 6speed, compered to the 5speed evo 8 and he was in low 3rd. but anyways idc its not my car, but its being tuned at buschur now and will be running 24lbs not 12! with the 20g-lt turbo upgrade so its going to be in the low 11's

nope that wasnt me, i said passenger seat not back seat, the kid that had the camera was in the back.

and the white evo did walk us, he was prob in 2nd or high 3rd, being that it was a 6speed, compered to the 5speed evo 8 and he was in low 3rd. but anyways idc its not my car, but its being tuned at buschur now and will be running 24lbs not 12! with the 20g-lt turbo upgrade so its going to be in the low 11's

i cant wait to walk it.

This post is replete with infractions, including:

1. One-upmanship (e.g., chiding someone for not knowing your fucking seating arrangements in the EVO);

2. Ricer excuses for losing (e.g., "He was in high second gear and we were only in third!");

3. Hypocrisy (e.g., saying you don't know because it's not your car, and then proceeding to tell us where it's being tuned and specific plans for the car); and

4. Being a squirrel (e.g., "It's going to be in the low 11's!").

And you still didn't rectify your statement of him not being able to race because of the engine but then telling us how many times he lost racing.

2.3l with a 20-g :gives: . Why in the hell would he put a 20g on a 2.3 :lol:

I'll take another peice of it when he gets it back... roll, dig, backwards i don't care. OH and BTW... I don't have an 8, and its not a 6 speed :slap:

Tilley you had me rolling with the ricer excusess!!!

He didnt want any of the VW either,

Please enlighten me on why he would run just a 20g on a 3k shortblock?....

He didnt want any of the VW either,

Please enlighten me on why he would run just a 20g on a 3k shortblock?....

because he didnt want to have a turbo that had a lot of lag, and the 20g-lt got buschur's car in the high 10's low 11's and thats the set up he was looking for.

I'll race your vw, next spring. vs. my 4door sedan too.