Um... HI

Guest Nom Anor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont have a problem walking a dyno queen..... :asshole:

as you know i said plus not 25 could be we will see.

We will see... I will even give you credit if you need to take a loan out due to the $$ you will be handing Linn and I. Respect your elders... be nice!

This reminds me why I love the classroom. Y'all might aswell just hand me the money cause it won't be worth wasting your gas :D

V8Kilr I think I saw your car at the thrift store once, is it red? I thought I heard something about you needing a front mount soon as the side mounts won't handle the power or something.

This reminds me why I love the classroom. Y'all might aswell just hand me the money cause it won't be worth wasting your gas :D

V8Kilr I think I saw your car at the thrift store once, is it red? I thought I heard something about you needing a front mount soon as the side mounts won't handle the power or something.

Hal, your car dosent even run i dont wana hear it.....haha ;)

I am about maxed out on the side mount. FMIC will be this winter, it will match up nicely with something in the 72-76mm size. :D

you will need to make every bit of 500 just to keep up with me on motor. :)

You doing more to your motor? His car is probably lighter than yours so why would he need 500 to keep up? I would think 400+ he has a good shot. But thats just with you on motor. Thats just going by numbers and I realize that dosen't mean much on the street.

Eric

You doing more to your motor? His car is probably lighter than yours so why would he need 500 to keep up? I would think 400+ he has a good shot. But thats just with you on motor. Thats just going by numbers and I realize that dosen't mean much on the street.

Eric

the car is FWD and is going spin, he will need to make alot more power than me just to catch back up. just like all the other fwd cars i race.

haha brian are you saying its not happening??? i have a custom mani and dp coming next weekend ordering the turbo this weekend will be going up to ips this weekend so they can make intercooler pipe for the car.. ordering the bov,wg and intercooler in 2 weeks.

and other parts will be coming after that.... after my birthday it will be done and tuned....