IPS Ate My Baby!!!!

Casper

They probably didn't eat it. They probably put it on one of there cars or sold it to another customer then reported it stolen.

LOL -- you are too funny. Just like Greg, too big a pansy to pick up the phone or come down here and talk in person but can talk shit on the net all day. You go girl!

LOL -- you are too funny. Just like Greg, too big a pansy to pick up the phone or come down here and talk in person but can talk shit on the net all day. You go girl!

MMm name calling. First sign of defeat.

Ben as a friend dont make this issue any worse then it is or could be. Let Greg and the guys at IPS figure out their differences. :)

I just figured I'd chime in with some more made up shit. I don't care which stories are true and which aren't. They ate my baby. I want reimbursed.

:D

Yes, IMs and emails all day yesterday talking about my wife is much more professional...

I didn't name call anyone. I thought you would appreciate the heads up, since you obviously didn't see it. I did that privately one on one with you. You have since brought it up twice. And I have replied to both emails she sent me.

I thought you would appreciate the heads up, since you obviously didn't see it. I did that privately one on one with you. You have since brought it up twice. And I have replied to both emails she sent me.

Because its the dumbest thing I have ever heard lol.

OMG.

Hell, you might as well try to convince me my dad is cheating on my mom with Kate Moss LOL.

I just figured I'd chime in with some more made up shit. I don't care which stories are true and which aren't. They ate my baby. I want reimbursed.

:D

I understand but all this thread is doin is making the issue with Greg and IPS go that much further without any resolution. No need to add more gas to fire is I guess what I am trying to say.

I understand but all this thread is doin is making the issue with Greg and IPS go that much further without any resolution. No need to add more gas to fire is I guess what I am trying to say.

Thank you. Seriously. All my posts yesterday were nothing but of a positive and "Best intentions" nature until I woke up this morning to read all the complete BS that had been posted. I didnt want to add anything myself as Gregs intentions were very transparent but even I gave in today. Im done now.

Oh, and Happy Holidays :)

Jeff