mustang guage hook up question

xTHExBOSSx46

alright i little while ago i had some guages installed in my 02 mustang gt. they are working and are installed ok but my autometer a/f ratio i know for a fact was hooked up wrong because i did one in my other car and it acted apropriatly and now in my mustang it stays in the red zone as if it was not getting a reading and does not fluxuate like it has on previous cars. this one i didnt install myself. i had it done when i got my headers installed cause i figured it was a good opertunity to get out of doing it myself. i know that it gets spliced into the o2 sensor in the h pipe but i installed a bbk x pipe with mil eliminaters. either when they wired that guage they wired it completly wrong or when they spliced into the eliminaters they thought it was the o2 sensor (which the eliminators replace) and didnt know any better. is there possibly a different wire map that should be used for this or is there no way to get a proper a/f reading? please help!!!!!!!!!