6 Swamper IROCs & 4 mint alum wheels

nurkvinny

I am selling a complete set of (4) 37x12.5x16 Super Swamper IROKs on (4) near-new 16x10 Eagle Alloy wheels. Wheels are large 5-lug Dodge. Fits some other makes/models as well.

Included are (2) spare matching 37x12.5x16 Super Swamper IROKs. Mounted tires hold air, ride, and run perfect.

4 mounted tires are 70% or better

2 spares are probably 30-50%.

4 Rims are MINT with MINT center caps.

The tires new are $1400 + tax, mounting, and balancing.

The wheels are $450+ new.

Price is $800, or trade for a set of 20" tires for my '02 Ram. May consider other interesting trades. Pics look dirty, believe me, these are VERY good looking.

http://www.nurkvinny.com/images/CR/4sale/29de_3.JPG

http://www.nurkvinny.com/images/CR/4sale/2c8c_3.JPG

http://www.nurkvinny.com/images/CR/4sale/2dd6_3.JPG

Thanks

Trade you a boat for them, just so I can look them. They'd make nice end tables. LOL It would give me a reason to go buy something big. Yeah, that will fly with the wife. "Well honey, see I have these big ole tires here, so i need to get me a truck big enough for em." Yeah, should work.

if you find someone who wants the rims i'd be interestred in the tires.

or i got some of the same tires only with VERY little life left on them we could maybe work out a trade and put those on there???? or i'd trade ya a set of 38x12.5x16.5 with about as much thread on the. let me know what ya think.

if you find someone who wants the rims i'd be interestred in the tires.

I will sell the tires by themselves.

The 4 tires that are currently mounted, I'll sell for $500 + $40 to have them dismounted. $540 total.

All 6 for $600 + $40 for dismounting the 4 off the wheels.

I can also have them mounted and balanced on your wheels for a very good price, maybe free.

I would ask for the money before I have them dismounted (after you inspect them of course).

I could deliver to the East side, or they can be picked up in Pataskala. Let me know.

not interested in any trade i'll take it? and i'll get back with you on the price and what not. also where you gonna have them mounted? i've tried a few different places and noone can seem to get them very good. i have to bags of sand in them but i dont think its enough

My dad owns a tire shop that I worked at for 8 years. The $40 was to cover me driving an hour down in the Ram to his shop, doing the labor myself, and bringing the tires back up to my house or the East side.

If you buy the 4 for $500, I will do all of the mounting, dismounting, stems, and balancing for $40... if you bring your wheels to me or follow me to Zanesville in your truck.

Do you know if these would fit a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 (cummins if that matters).

Asking for a friend who is looking for tires which is why I don't know. If i recall he had like 8-lug wheels, but correct me if I am wrong.

ill give you $200 for the wheels if they're still for sale.

Thanks for the offer.

The price of $280 is pretty firm. Maybe $250 and a case of Bud Select :)

These are not a "must sell"; if these don't sell very soon, I am ordering the lift kit for my truck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...