1st Annual Motorcyclists Helping the Hungry Food Drive

Casper

Holy crap' date=' was that PrincessPratt, I totaly didn't recognize her, I only saw her for the first time at last weeks meet & greet and she looked different that day!

Sorry Princess, I never even said hi or introduced myself, I didn't know that was you![/quote']

why do u think I kept talking to you? I recognized you! I had just come from church last sunday at the meet & greet. I actually do my hair when I go to church. hehe. I was in my riding gear today. And don't worry...many people don't recognize me when I actually clean myself up! hehe.

why do u think I kept talking to you? I recognized you! I had just come from church last sunday at the meet & greet. I actually do my hair when I go to church. hehe. I was in my riding gear today. And don't worry...many people don't recognize me when I actually clean myself up! hehe.

See now I feel bad, I didn't really talk to you very much cause I didn't

know who you were, had I know I would have been a little more friendly,

I've been married for almost 15yrs, I tend to get a little nervous when good

looking women I don't know start talking to me (its usually a trap :p)!

See now I feel bad' date=' I didn't really talk to you very much cause I didn't

know who you were, had I know I would have been a little more friendly,

I've been married for almost 15yrs, I tend to get a little nervous when good

looking women I don't know start talking to me (its usually a trap :p)![/quote']

I can talk anyone's ear off. I wasn't trying to hit on you or be a "trap". Actually alot of guys think I'm hitting on them b/c I'm so friendly but they fail to see that I'm like that across the board. I was also talking to strangers in there too...you know since u were ignoring me and all I had to resort to people I didn't know. :D j/k.