1st Annual Motorcyclists Helping the Hungry Food Drive

Casper

The Motorcyclists Helping the Hungry Food Drive will be held on Saturday, November 1, 2008. Food donations will be accepted at Ohio Motorcycle at 3747 Park Mill Run Drive in Hilliard from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Items most needed include:

* Canned goods such as meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, pasta, soups, etc.

* Pasta, white & brown rice, dried beans

* Cold cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix

* Peanut butter & jelly

* Powdered or evaporated milk

* Baby food, formula, diapers, pull ups

* Toilet paper & paper towels

All donations directly benefit the Mid-Ohio Food Bank.

Monetary contributions will also be accepted.

......time to go rob wal-mart:D

dont worry though when the cops show up and want all the food back just be like yeah hes like robin hood, he is stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, they cant argue that.

i like where you head is at!!

......time to go rob wal-mart:D

dont worry though when the cops show up and want all the food back just be like yeah hes like robin hood, he is stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, they cant argue that.

Sounds like an excellent plan! :)

The Motorcyclists Helping the Hungry Food Drive will be held on Saturday, November 1, 2008. Food donations will be accepted at Ohio Motorcycle at 3747 Park Mill Run Drive in Hilliard from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Weather looks good on Saturday and this is like 3miles from our house, anyone wanna meet up here and maybe make it an informal lunch get together at Hometown Buffet next door? You got D&B's, Fridays and Damons all right nearby too. Anyone?

DiamoGirl has a previous engagement later in the day but can probably attend too if we make it early, like 11'ish. She's been itchin to get back out on the :scooter:, neither of us have rode in a couple weeks :(

Hellz yeah man, come hang out for awhile.

Yeah we'll definetly be there, we'll bring some food donations too, plenty of room in the SWing trunk!

Jagr, just let me know when you can make it, plus you got my cell#, give me a ring or text tomorrow night or first thing Sat morning.

I took the car out and dropped off some things.

met up with SwingR, PrincessPratt, Caspatan (casper-satan) and of course Zerocrash.

See you guys again soon.

Holy crap, was that PrincessPratt, I totaly didn't recognize her, I only saw her for the first time at last weeks meet & greet and she looked different that day!

Sorry Princess, I never even said hi or introduced myself, I didn't know that was you!

i kept trying to talk with Zero about taking a bike home today,had my gear and everything, but he was only interested in PrincessPratt.:D

Zero, wifey wants one of those black leather Vanson jackets with the pink patches.

PM me a price when you can. Thanks mang.

i kept trying to talk with Zero about taking a bike home today,had my gear and everything, but he was only interested in PrincessPratt.:D

You know I shoulda figured out that was her by that :D

Zero, wifey wants one of those black leather Vanson jackets with the pink patches.

PM me a price when you can. Thanks mang.

Thank you guys for coming out.. dick... ;)

I'll get you a price on that thing Monday. Although I think it may have just went up a bit... :D