V10 music - Carrerra GT

caseyctsv

You all are missing my point. If you have the disposable income to afford a 100k car. You have the funds to buy a 200k car. Why buy a 600cc bike when you know you will buy a 1000cc bike after you get tired of it. Why waste the money?

So, what's your explanation for buying an STI WRX?

I wanted the fastest Subaru they made. That is what I bought. Subaru is one of the best in few repairs. Subaru has safety rankings that rival your Volvo. I also bought a new STI, a new 745i is not in that price range of the same year nice try. I didn't say don't buy a Ferrari, buy a Bugatti BTW. You two need to get the sand out of your vaginas, clearly you don't agree and let's agree to disagree. Come flaunt your 8 cylinder Ferrari when you get it. For now enjoy a coke and a smile.

BTW you can buy early 80s 308s for 30-40k why don't either one of you own one of those?

I wanted the fastest Subaru they made. That is what I bought. Subaru is one of the best in few repairs. Subaru has safety rankings that rival your Volvo. I also bought a new STI, a new 745i is not in that price range of the same year nice try. I didn't say don't buy a Ferrari, buy a Bugatti BTW. You two need to get the sand out of your vaginas, clearly you don't agree and let's agree to disagree. Come flaunt your 8 cylinder Ferrari when you get it. For now enjoy a coke and a smile.

BTW you can buy early 80s 308s for 30-40k why don't either one of you own one of those?

A: I didnt say a new 745i, i said an immaculate one.

B: Safty+Maintanence Free - Volvo (pre-Ford) > * Its not uncommon to see a Volvo run for 400k with no major repairs on internaly lubricated parts. There are several with more than 700k and a half dozen over 1,000,000... not feeling the Subaru...

C: I am a man, i have no vagina nor sand to be in it.

D: Im not paying 40k for a car that is older than i am

E: i couldnt get insureance on one anyway

B: Safty+Maintanence Free - Volvo (pre-Ford) > * Its not uncommon to see a Volvo run for 400k with no major repairs on internaly lubricated parts. There are several with more than 700k and a half dozen over 1,000,000... not feeling the Subaru...

Yeah there are documented Chevy and Ford trucks that have 1 million miles. Yeah your volvo is in a class all by it's self. :rolleyes: Most vehicles if the work is kept up in the car they will go for 200-400k miles. If you look for them I'm sure you can find just about every make having a high milage car.

Here is a article from a firefighters mag about the strength of Subaru B pillars. They have to be cut a certain way to extract passengers with the jaws of life. Yep they are pieces of shit and I made a bad purchase. Your volvo rules the safety safari. :rolleyes:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24263

Yeah there are documented Chevy and Ford trucks that have 1 million miles. Yeah your volvo is in a class all by it's self. :rolleyes: Most vehicles if the work is kept up in the car they will go for 200-400k miles. If you look for them I'm sure you can find just about every make having a high milage car.

Here is a article from a firefighters mag about the strength of Subaru B pillars. They have to be cut a certain way to extract passengers with the jaws of life. Yep they are pieces of shit and I made a bad purchase. Your volvo rules the safety safari. :rolleyes:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24263

haha, now its you that has sand in your metiphorical vagina :asshole:

calm down, its the internet, and my car is a daily, i could care less about how many miles it lives after i trade it in teehee ;)

-Streets closed PIZZA BOY.

Pizza Boy? You must be confused... I run the business, a $1.3M/yr business actully, and every week, i put a little bit of joy into roughly 1000 different peoples lives. I put smiles on the faces of children all over south western columbus, and make a few working mothers lives just a little bit easier once in a while. I take my business personaly, and as such know about 90% of my customers by name, and they know mine. They dont go to cooperate Pizza Hut, they come to see me, becasue they know i'll take care of them better than anyone else. Lest we forget, ive hooked up CR members and DynoTune Motorsports during dyno days on 2 or 3 occasions.

As an owner, a member of CBC, and a inductee of the Thomson Prometric CPFMs, Id appreciate it if you showed just a tad more respect.

You really are a weird guy, 8 cylinder Ferraris are for fucking ricers.

For a man and someone who I thought was an "enthusiast" to make a comment like that I fear for the child your bringing into this world, because that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Pizza Boy? You must be confused... I run the business, a $1.3M/yr business actully, and every week, i put a little bit of joy into roughly 1000 different peoples lives. I put smiles on the faces of children all over south western columbus, and make a few working mothers lives just a little bit easier once in a while. I take my business personaly, and as such know about 90% of my customers by name, and they know mine. They dont go to cooperate Pizza Hut, they come to see me, becasue they know i'll take care of them better than anyone else. Lest we forget, ive hooked up CR members and DynoTune Motorsports during dyno days on 2 or 3 occasions.

As an owner, a member of CBC, and a inductee of the Thomson Prometric CPFMs, Id appreciate it if you showed just a tad more respect.

I have been here twice as long as you I know what you do, that is why I made the statement.

And about the "ricers" statement I was fucking kiding. I do state later that I like all Ferraris. :rolleyes: I believe this all started because a GT sounds like shit........ :bs: