Looking for a decent bike, getting my endorsment next month.

cklown001

Hello, if your reading this you probally have or know someone who has a bike they don't want anymore. I am looking to take it off your hands. I'm looking for a decent bike. I would like to find someone that would be willing to trade or barder if you will for it. I don't have acess to alot of cash at the moment, i have some family issues that if strapping my check book. I however do have some items that i'm no longer in need of. I would be willing to let some of my stuff go and (or) trade manual labor or a combo of both with a little money for something to ride. I am willing to do just about anything as long as it gets me something to ride. I do have a pick up and access to a trailer. If you need something hauled, moved, ect... I am hoping that someone on here would be willing to help me out. You can reply to me on here or you can email me at cklown001@yahoo.com. Please put "motorcycle" in the title so i don't acidently delete it. I want to thank you for taking the time to read this and wish you a good day.