BLACK for Xbox

Mojoe

Has anyone played this? I picked it up last weekend and couldn't put it down. The missions are pretty long and I had it set at "normal" for difficulty. It doesn't seem like there are that many missions, 10 I think. You have to shoot people like 5 times before they are down. The sound is outstanding and as real as I've heard in a game. It will rock your surround sound. The only thing frustrating is at the end. It ends way too soon. It would have been nice to have save points so you can turn the thing off too. Over all, fun game.

It's a first person shooter. After you complete the last mission, leave it running though the credits. It lets you play the last mission again with unlimited ammo. Get the RPG and the Magnum, and it's fucking great. I rented it from Block buster and burned it to the box, so no xbox live for me.

My clan, The Cathedral of Fallen Angels, was one of the first to form a Gears of War team, way before the game came out. Cliffy B himself came to our IRC channel and talked to us, it was pretty awesome. I am a big fan of his work, although I dont have a 360.