Streetfire supra vs. viper race

peck.127osu.edu

I was just out in Phoenix - my first time there. I was impressed with the highways there - lots of lanes, lots of space, very flat and very straight. A roll racer's paradise for sure.

Except in the summer where the air above the pavement is 135 degrees during the day and above 100 at night. Pretty tough on turbo cars. It's fucked up at midnight the streets are still hot to walk on barefoot. Don't let anyone tell you summer heat there is a dry heat, it is fuckin hot! I go out there 2-3 times a year to see my father.

Except in the summer where the air above the pavement is 135 degrees during the day and above 100 at night. Pretty tough on turbo cars. It's fucked up at midnight the streets are still hot to walk on barefoot. Don't let anyone tell you summer heat there is a dry heat, it is fuckin hot! I go out there 2-3 times a year to see my father.

Yeah, I guess I hadn't considered how hot it must get out there in the summer. That was my first time there - I was impressed at how blue (and completely cloudless) the sky was. Also, at night, it was fucking cold - like in the 30's. I was like, "Uh, okay, it's warmer in Columbus right now."

Ok that video wasnt so hot, but thats not the real story here. The real story is there's a vid posted on Streetfire of a Supra not winning or being in front of something else. OMG! Isn't that illegal in the 2F2F handbook or something? Does the kid lose his membership card for doing that?