Is it worth it

V8 Beast

awd snow donuts ftw.

Exactly what I was thinking LOL!!!! I think the weight of it is perfect for her. I'm going to see if an autoshop out there will go inspect the car for me. Take a few things apart and check for rust etc. This way I can get a good estimate on what work really needs to be done for a few bucks.

You can PM MattVR4 I think he has done or had someone do the clutch on his. He tends to know a lot about those cars and may be able to steer you in the right direction. Just tell him I sent ya to him.

yea good find, flordia car, speed, stock, id hope she like it. just find a good shop to do an install.

slowmotion is doing a clutch job on a 3000 right now, there prices are usally low has someone beat there price or take it there.

thats is a real clean car. you have to also hope that when the clutch is replaced that the tranny doesnt grind. i personally would not buy a 3S with out being able to drive through all the gears. if you have any more questions just pm me.

slowmotion is doing a clutch job on a 3000 right now, there prices are usally low has someone beat there price or take it there.

We do clutches on the turbo 3/S cars almost weekly here -- I have 3 here now getting upgraded clutches among other things. I actually have 10 Twin Turbo 3/S cars here right now total (2 were shipped up from Florida and NC coincidentally) so there is nobody in the state that knows the cars better. Hell, there is nobody in the Midwest that knows the cars better.

That being said, Ryan did quite a few while he was here so he is fully capable -- he just hates them :)

Brian,

I have been keeping an eye out for ya on the forums but this looks like a very good deal. I also have many many 3/S customers in Florida if you need any help trying find out some history on the car or getting it taken for a test drive. Also, if you just need some good advice on what clutch to go with and great pricing just let me know!

Jeff