Is it worth it

V8 Beast

A little work and that would smoke a WS6, I would watch out for your old lady. Keep track of her purchases, and make sure you see all the fed-ex boxes coming in. You could be developing a rival and not even know it. ;)

I have way too much of a head start on her :D Plus I have a nice little underground project I'm working on. I'm just waiting for a few things to become available to the public.

Brian,

I have been keeping an eye out for ya on the forums but this looks like a very good deal. I also have many many 3/S customers in Florida if you need any help trying find out some history on the car or getting it taken for a test drive. Also, if you just need some good advice on what clutch to go with and great pricing just let me know!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I have someone that volunteered to check it out for me, but if you could have some one look at it that would be great too. I usually try to get 2 or 3 opinions/inspections when I buy a car, so that would work out nice. I'll let you know after the dealership calls me back.

So I have cash in hand waiting to hear from my fellow f-body owner in Florida thats going to check it out. I call, he calls too... no response. Then he goes down the street that its suppose to be on and no car lot????????? I'm confused because I've seen other cars for sale from them. Now it seems like they dont exist... WTF!!!! I left a voicemail, hopefully she will call me back tomorrow.