WTB ls1

Big A

hey im trying to find a ls1 M6 for around $10,000. i have talked to Trackbird already about his and it is a little out of my budget since im going to school. i know they are really hard to find but i thought i would ask. if anyone has seen anything or knows of any let me know. thanks

If you look at automatics there are a lot more of them.

I agree, if you are willing to look at A4's too, you will have a much bigger selection to choose from. I was looking at both trannys when I got mine 2 1/2 years ago. I only found one M6 when I was in the market, but they were asking way more money for it than I wanted to spend. You'll find A4's out the ass.

Only found 3 within 100 miles. If you look at automatics there are a lot more of them.

LS1's for sale

yea i know me too i have talked to 2 of them not really sure on the 2nd gold one. but the first is gone, and the 3rd title is salvage.

i know if i go for auto there are a ton more but i really was trying to wait for a M6 im in no hurry and they seem to come up every once and a while so

hey im trying to find a ls1 M6 for around $10,000. i have talked to Trackbird already about his and it is a little out of my budget since im going to school. i know they are really hard to find but i thought i would ask. if anyone has seen anything or knows of any let me know. thanks

If you are willing to go A4, here are some for around your price range with one M6 (I searched a 75 mile radius from Grove City)...

'99 Trans Am A4 - $10,998...Miamisburg, OH 45342

'99 Trans Am A4 - $10,995...Fairborn, OH 45324

'00 Formula A4 - $9,900...Mansfield, OH 44906

'98 Trans Am A4 - $7,500...Lima, OH 45801

'98 Trans Am - $7,000...Columbus, OH 43207

'98 Z28 M6 - $6,600...New Albany, OH 43054

'98 Trans Am A4 - $6,450...Tipp City, OH 45371

thanks for all the help everyone

the one at byers isn't very nice. looked at it last night. lowest they would go would be 14,000 plustax and title and car is VERY dirtyand the syrcrows are out and thats why they wont go lower on the car b/c they are fixing it.

umm very nice to know.

jet- thanks for all the links. i will think about going with an A4 but i really want the M6. i might just have to wait for summer when im working full time then go from there. but some of those A4s looked like they would be worth checking out.

http://www.cofba.org/messageboard/

There is a nice looking auto for 9500 in the classified section. While you're on the board shoot a pm to "BMF". Ryan has kicked around selling his Z28. It is a 6 speed and navy blue metallic in color. It is a really nice car. I know he was talking about selling it for about what you are looking to spend.

lol i also forgot to add, shannon, the used car manager, said this was a ladies car, from ohio (after they ran the car fax and gave it too me and the car had been regist. in wva the entire time), who got a divorce and just wanted to sell the stuff b/c it was her husbands, lol, and the car had been at roush racing (FORD) having work done to the car but he didn't know what. i laughed my ass off.

thanks casey. i go on there and PM and emailed him a couple days ago and havnt got anything back. oh well.

yellow that weird and funny. why would the car be there. oh well.

after looking i have kinda givin up my hopes of a M6 and monday or tue i will be lookin at a 00 formula.

thanks for all the help everyone.

Thanks yellowsnake for that update...anyone else gone up to see the black '00 SS M6 at Byers Dublin? They also have a black '04 GTO M6 there as well. I've debated whether or not to trade in my A4 for an M6 for quite some time. I'm just starting to get bored with it and want something new. I've also been looking at Mach 1's. Any info is appreciated.

damn. yea i really wanted to wait for the M6. oh well a A4 will keep me busy for a while. hopfully in a couple 5 years a get a C5 or somethin. G/L jet on which ever way you go. getting a new car is fun and stressful at the same time. for me at least.

damn. yea i really wanted to wait for the M6. oh well a A4 will keep me busy for a while.

Did you get one?

G/L jet on which ever way you go. getting a new car is fun and stressful at the same time. for me at least.

Yeah, I mean..I may end up keeping my A4, but I'm really getting bored with it (that could change if I put in a 3600+ stall convertor). But I've been wanting an M6 for quite some time.

Did you get one?

well i went on wed night. and looked and realized the right light didnt work, and the finder and hood wernt even. so i was guessing it was wrecked. it was late and it was in the bodyshop building(just got done being washed), so he says ill hold it for ya untill friday when you can come back and test drive it and check i out since i had been talking to him for over a week on it. i go today at 345 thinking he was holding it for me and he says. we just traded it..... :asshole: oh well it was wrecked and probly more stuff fucked up with it so ill let that dude deal with it.

thanks for those cars. i think my autotrader is broke. when i put it in my search only 10 cars top comes up for auto &/or man. the 3rd has a fucked up title so thats no good. i wonder why the 2nd is so cheap....messed up title as well maybe? but worth checking out