Huge Bear

Duff1647545513

this website is a joke

this guy and his bear were on the discovery channel. The third pic is not even related to the bear.

In the show the guy was laughing about how everyone was thinking the bear he took down killed someone and how people...like this website have been making up stories to go along with his picures. And based on the pic of the guys leg and where his body is found, its no bear and its not Alaska. They said it was a tiger over in the east.

Also I believe he stated it was the 4th or 5th largest grizzly...not THE largest. He also had the thing stuffed and it was in his house.

3rd pic is nasty for sure, and I'm no bear attack analyzer but that doesn't look like what a bear would do to a human anyway, at least not of that size... gnawing on the leg? No, it would rip it off.

Regardless a sick story, and yes a 30-06 is NOT a bear gun. You start with a .338 Win Mag and go up from there. 450 Marlin, 375 H&H, 416 Rigby, Whalens even if you ask me :)

50 BMG is more my flavor for that kind of hunting.

so you're into basketball sized exit wounds, huh? that is, assuming aforementioned target has enough flesh to allow such a wound to be measured.

as for an ak with 75 rounds...would that do the trick? i'm not a gun buff by any means, but i'd still choose stopping power > assload of ammo.