boost/accord parts

schmuckingham

SC61 E housing 5 bolt exhaust with minor shaft play. in good condition used on my F series and spooled nicely with no problems-500 obo

Tial 38mm blue wastegate with 7psi spring-140

Custom FMIC with PWR core with a few bent fins. I will get the measurements when i go home but is pretty nice sized. inlet outlet are on the same side-155

85.5mm Wiseco 10.2:1 pistons with eagle rods used in my F series built block. they are in great shape and were used for maybe 3000k miles and decided to get out of cars. 450 obo

Port matched with 62mm port matched F22B2 intake manifold with rail but no sensors- 55obo

SFP turbo manifold with external dump, 38mm flange off my F22B2 but will fit any F series with o-oo-o exhaust ports tapped for EGT. Elso comes with 5 bolt 3in DP made by Slowmo. 400 obo

Red AEM fuel rail 45 shipped

H23 intake manifold without sensors 50 shipped

TW:Precision 600whp intercooler painted black with some damage on the bottom from jumping on the trailer but is fine. 250+shipping

TW:RC 550cc peak and hold injectors 200 shipped

TW: HKS SSQ old style 200 shipped

Also if anyone is interested i am selling my P28 with S100 w/boost is for sale tuned for a F22B2 accord with 680cc injectors on 13psi- make an offer

More to come and i will get pics and dimensions for that FMIC soon. PM me or call my cell at 419 651 2497.

• 3 weeks later...