Miller

Mensan

BTW, love your new sig, you know, since your car is equipped with a turbo now. What kind of numbers did it put down? Lets see some pics!

I'm working on it, whenever I get the time man. That's kind of why i have "whoooosh -07" in my sig as well, you know, like an undisclosed (uknown ) date? I ran into a situation recently that has set me back, only a select three people on this board know about it and I'm making it no more public.

Dude, seriously, how many posts have you made in the last three days? Lay off the crack dude.

Why did you even take the time to learn this much about me?

Lay off the crack dude.

My bad for having a little too much time at the computer, finishing off some finals and such. Crack-cocaine thats funny, I hear it makes you irritable and somtimes easily offended too. It's not like anyone here has those syptoms. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you chose me to pick on, I feel warm inside, really. I was just joking with anything we were saying earlier in the day, in fact, I've been moody as hell with these finals, I apologize if my sense of humor seemed offensive. If you want to try to bitch me out when I thought we were merely playing the whole time, its cool. I honestly thought your post in my F/S thread was humorous.

/passes the baking soda.

Brian can I get a break, I have been on 2 Percocet (650mg) every 4hrs for the past 7 days. I think my writing on narcotics is still better than quite a few here. :cool:

You lie!!! :) When are you able to talk so I can come visit and not have to interpret "stoned sign language?" :p

Miller - I thought your car was turbo now?! :confused:

Brian can I get a break, I have been on 2 Percocet (650mg) every 4hrs for the past 7 days. I think my writing on narcotics is still better than quite a few here. :cool:

325mg is the dosage of acetaminophen in each percocet tablet. the oxycodone (narcotic) component is either 5, 7.5, or 10mg. that's a lot of pain meds. i don't know why you're taking them, but i'd try to start tapering your usage, especially since you've been on the maximum dose of tylenol that your liver can take for a whole week now--hope you're staying away from alcohol. not trying to be a snob, or nosy.

oh I see that is why it says 5-325 mg So I take 10 mg. Yeah If I drank alcohol I bet it would fucking kill :lol: I am sacred to drink coke! Thanks.

I have a very good reason for having them, Why I'm taking them:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33314

good luck with the recovery, hope everything works out. my wife is also an RN. doctor's west is an absolute dump, unfortunately.

i'd start spreading out the perc's just a little bit, and maybe try a stool softener if you haven't danced the mambo #2 yet. narcotics really slow down the digestive system. in fact, the only 2 effects of narcotics that people do not develop tolerance to are the constipation, and respiratory depression.

hope all goes well

Yes I have been taking a stool softener I went fri morning finally, I am also on 4mg Zofran for nausea i have to chop a 8mg tablet into 2, I was given phenegran for that but it made me a zombie with percocet so we got it switched. I also take a 500 mg tablet of cephalexin twice a day to keep infection away. I am not one to take pills, I don't like to take asprin for headache unless it is really bad. I have begun to only take the Percocet during the day when I am awake and sleep through the night. To be fair I still cannot eat unless I have percocet.

Miller - I thought your car was turbo now?! :confused:

:p

Keep me posted..... I cant wait to see the end product....

I will Rick, recently the flanges on the header have been very particular about seating, the clearance on the bolts has been a back ache. Cheap hot parts = lots of work.

Miller = MOroN....and i hear hes a stage 3 homo...but who knows.

edit ....sneek peek of his setup..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_0829.jpg

:p

LOL. I'm a Moronic, Herpe-covered homo that is addicted to crac

Yes I have been taking a stool softener I went fri morning finally, I am also on 4mg Zofran for nausea i have to chop a 8mg tablet into 2, I was given phenegran for that but it made me a zombie with percocet so we got it switched. I also take a 500 mg tablet of cephalexin twice a day to keep infection away. I am not one to take pills, I don't like to take asprin for headache unless it is really bad. I have begun to only take the Percocet during the day when I am awake and sleep through the night. To be fair I still cannot eat unless I have percocet.

ya big wimp. After Aut gave birth/c-section (wed) is was back to work on the following Mon. and only took perc or 2 of the day. :)