Tue the 4th of Nov.

Mandova

Ride on Tuesday 11/4. I don't want to lead, but I'm planning on getting out for a couple hours. Anyone interested?

The weather is looking beautiful especially for Tuesday 11/4. I would be willing to meet in Bolivar or slightly north in the Canton/Akron area. I am thinking the afternoon or whatever works out. I have off on Monday and Tuesday so I am flexible.

I normally ride with CORE, but I'm taking the plunge.

Just to update, I also posted this ride on CORE and may have two other takers meeting at the Bolivar DQ. The time is tenative for 2pm. We can change that if needed. I don't really want to start any later than 2:30pm though.

Like I said in the prior post, I can meet-up with anyone who wants to come in the Akron/Canton area. Just say where/when , and then we can ride down to Bolivar to meet any others and get fuel.

Edited by Mandova

Darn, I know every good road around that area and I've led a few rides as well. Too bad I'm working or I'd be down. I'll see if I can take that day off since I have vacation left this year. They might give it to me but we are short a person at work. Now if it was on a Friday...

Well if you can make it we are going to meet at the Bolivar Dairy Queen/gas station off of 77 south around 2pm Tuesday.

I know that one (possibly two) other/others from core are going to be there for sure. He will likely lead since he knows the area best. Anybody else is welcome. It will be fun. Post, send a message, or just show around 2:00pm.

*Leaving for Bolivar in a few....hope to have a nice time*

Edited by Mandova