LG Chocolate for Verizon

redstalliongt

Hey guys, I am looking to get rid of my LG VX8500 Chocolate. I figured I'd just put it on here first to give everyone first dibs before I go to Ebay. If anyone wants it, I have original box, comes with the home and car charger for it. It's in like new condition. No scratches, no cracks, all buttons work greta, I did the software update for it a while back that gives it the speaker phone feature. It's a real cool phone, not even sure that if I like my new phone better than this one lol. But none the less I am selling it, 200 firm. It's actually a good price for a popular phone like this one if you aren't eligable for promotional prices with verizon. Hell my new one cost me 300. But I'll get at least 200 on ebay for it so I'm not gonna go any lower, just seeing if anyone here wants it. PM me if you're interested.

In the first pic what looks like a scratch is just a cat hair, I removed it and took another pic of it. Sorry the pic of the back is blurry, my camera just wouldn't take a clear shot I can't understand why. There are NO scratches or even scuffs on the phone, I even just analyzed it. Anything you think you see in the pics I can assure you is either from the light or just a smuge from my fingers or something. You can feel free to examine the phone till your heart's content before you buy it if you're interested.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/lovesattelite/DSCF0222.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/lovesattelite/DSCF0230.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/lovesattelite/DSCF0228.jpg

you can buy used chocolates all day long at verizon for 100 man im interested get pics up

Thats because you sign up for a 2 year service plan so they cut you a deal on the phone. You can buy a razr for $50 but to replace it is $250+ if you break it.

honestly if u could buy that phone for 100 used people would eat that shit up all the time and only buy used phones and do that instead of pay 150 with a plan for it. my sister has friends that hook her up at verizon. used phones is not something they deal with. they have refurbished ones they replace urs with if it breaks within the manufacturs warenty but they dont just sell used phones. and yes nova it doesnt make sense and for sure sucks cause i tend to break phones. its their way of getting u to buy insurance. pay 5 more a month and if u break urs its only $50 to replace it. yea its their way to screw ya but if u tend to drop phones or break them its deffinitly worth it to have a nice phone and have insurance.

honestly if u could buy that phone for 100 used people would eat that shit up all the time and only buy used phones and do that instead of pay 150 with a plan for it. my sister has friends that hook her up at verizon. used phones is not something they deal with. they have refurbished ones they replace urs with if it breaks within the manufacturs warenty but they dont just sell used phones. and yes nova it doesnt make sense and for sure sucks cause i tend to break phones. its their way of getting u to buy insurance. pay 5 more a month and if u break urs its only $50 to replace it. yea its their way to screw ya but if u tend to drop phones or break them its deffinitly worth it to have a nice phone and have insurance.

We do work with used phones. There are certain programs that have to go through a supervisor for customers in sticky situations. Its just not advertised, or offered through the stores.

Good luck with the sell Nova. You may want to try ebay. People have been having bid wars over them things since they came out. Start the bidding at $195 and watch it get up to $230!