Wrecked My Truck tonight!!

Linc5.0

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone explain to me how driving with one hand would be stupid unless your using the other one to beat off? That is just retarded and if someone can't, eat, use a phone, radio, GPS, or talk to others in the car while driving then they need to go down to the DMV and give their liscense back. Wow stop being so serious or I'm going to make it my personal vendetta to go around taking pictures of each and every one of you while driving just so I can call you out on a message board like some kind of leet keyboard warrior.

Hehe Rant off

Evan

the reason i got mad is cuz i dont need someone who doesnt know me...telling me that i have a daughter....that is a give in. people are lecturing me about being stupid in a parking lot(i admit to) but hey lets go do some illegal drag racing on the public streets...dont get that. Someone said something about getting a dui...I dont drink so NO that will not happen.i posted this topic cuz it was something funny that happen to me and my vehicle. That is all, I drifted in a parking lot for 45 minutes and had a blast...right before I left we decided to drag down the lot(bad idea). Yes I agree not a smart idea in my truck that I use for work. But atleast i wasnt out being a jackass on public roads. Believe me i know how stupid it was, my wife and truck let me know everyday.lol. I know that this summer if someone posts about getting pulled over for speeding,drag racing,whatever...or wrecks their vehicle while drag racing, drifting,whatever....IM not gonna be a complete prick to them about it cuz I know that they all ready know what they did. I posted the topic cuz i knew that it would of been brought up anyway because I was with cr people. So I thought I would just come out and say that it happened, and what happened. That is all. Thanks to everyone for hopefully understanding where im coming from if not...pm me and we can discus..