Lalalala

DLN1223

ok me and teej are meeting at 430 at chipotle cinci mills. if anyone wants to show up cool. we can hang for a few and wait if youre goin to be a few minutes late. derrick gimme a ring and let me know who posts up. im getting ready to head out here in a few

ok finally head count: me (matt), teej, derrick, and the new guy bearcat (ian - hope i spelled it right?). great ride gentlemen!

oh, derrick, btw, your strips may be smaller than mine, but im still faster than you in the twisties! ahahahaha :p

ok finally head count: me (matt), teej, derrick, and the new guy bearcat (ian - hope i spelled it right?). great ride gentlemen!

oh, derrick, btw, your strips may be smaller than mine, but im still faster than you in the twisties! ahahahaha :p

Yea..... Matt = 7k miles on the bike

Derrick = 1200 miles on the bike

Give me time, just wait til I learn to lean.............

Thanks for letting me ride with the three of you. I had a lot of fun. That was a long, sore ride home.

Glad you found your way back, I was gonna tell you I was done but you jumped on the highway........

Hopefully we can do it again soon before the weather turns....

there you guys go! finally!

yeah well we werent sure if we could ride without you but somehow we mustered up the courage to do it! :lol:

Yea..... Matt = 7k miles on the bike

Derrick = 1200 miles on the bike

Give me time, just wait til I learn to lean.............

just payback for the 10/22 thread :lol:

• 1 month later...

I've just been chillin man. Sorry I haven't been out with you guys but chris your just too damn rowdy for me. Your fascination with firearms intimidates me and now your spreading your infectious zeal to jeremy! I'm sorry that I'm not interested in guns and alcohol and hanging out with my buddies but the spring is coming and maybe you will see me then when we can do something constructive like ride motorcycles. Until then be safe!!!!

• 2 weeks later...