Ford Focus FTL

351mach11647545510

yes the focus is a pain in the ass to work on...................I can vouche for that ford was not thinking when they engineered them. Allthough it is cool how they engineered them to accept a 289/302/351w

but with a couple of mods it is a fun little car to drive. intake/header/exhaust/throttle body and a xcal 2 wakes it up alot.

07 white STi FTW, hopefully picking one up mid week.

I hate the front end but fuck the Satin White pearl is to die for! Nice purchase, you get gold wheels? Make sure you get the Sirius Sat tunner in the price of the car, it is around $329 from subaru but it is the ONLY kit that works. The radio is only capable of playing sat radio you have to get the tuner from the dealer. FYI.

I have an 07 radio in my car now this is how I know. I already tried to use a Clarion tuner from crutchfield and it is coded differently. So it sucks but the Subaru tunner kit is the only one that works.

i bet their price on the alt was around 260...what was their price for labor?

and a 130 for that alt...you'll be changing it again.

I didn't buy it. I gave my opinion and they went with what they wanted instead. More money in my pocket if that's the case. People like that "life time warranty"

werd. I love toyota's reliability and i love the pre 05 styling on the tacoma. my uncle had an 01 that he serviced regularly until 30K then after that rarely did oil changes after that. he put 140k miles on it and only problem he had was the water pump leaked around 110K and this truck was beat to hell and back and it ran like a dream when he got rid of it. so outside of pads, tires, timing belt and water pump, it ran with pretty much no maintenance except very far and few oil changes.

Did you read the rest of that sentence?

He said a focus was a bad car, never did he say ford's were bad cars in general in his post. Nor was it implied by saying 'ford was retarded for putting the alternator where they did'. If he said 'ford was retarded for making shitty cars, the focus being one of them', then I could see your point.

Do you realize the only reason you even care is because of your unbiased love for ford's because you work for them?

If you worked for Chevy you would be in here 'agreeing' with the original poster that all Ford's are shitty (even though he never said that).

You're retarded for not realizing this. That doesn't mean I'm implying that you necessarily have an IQ lower than 70. That just means you're 'retarded' in this particular instance.

I own an Audi and am not anit-Audi at all, in fact I really like them. But I realize they did some bad things on my car and many other cars. It's called being realistic.

If you realized this about Ford, you'd probably be able to sell a lot more cars (assuming you are a sales person).

Where do I even begin? Obviously, you are your reputation as the "troublemaker" is in tact. I dont have to go back and explain my posts to you. I think everyone in this thread understands that EVERY car has problems, and these isolated problems do not create "BAD" cars.

I appreciate you calling me retarded in this instance. I had a moment of clarity and realized you were right. Thank you for setting me straight. Your people skills are second to none.

Yes he said the focus was a bad car, and we've seen numerous examples to dispute that. He had a bad experience. That's it. I can't tell you how many people like their Focus. My point exactly! He made a stupid generalization based on one experience and I called him on it. That's it. If you dont get this, I'm sorry.

Thanks for telling me why I care. Along with my involvement, many in my family build them. Their families depend on them. So yes, I have a vested interest. But thanks for clearing that up for me.

Finally, thanks again for telling me how I'd feel if I worked for Chevy. What's it like knowing all you know? I told the guy who sold Chevy's I was proud of him. I am. I would like to see Ford and GM do well.

Just one last question. How does owning a German Dodge give you a stake in this conversation?

Don't ever buy a Ford cause F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, O the 15th, R the 18th, D the 4th. -6+15+18-4=23. 23 is some signifigant number according to a movie.

Don't ever buy a chevy cause I once watched someone take 3 hours to remove a rear wheel cylinder.

Ah ha ha ha. This thread ftw.

you fucking cry baby....

those are the easy ones...do one in a v-6 cougar and get back too me then.

Quoted for truth. I've helped others... Mines holding strong.