Tx2k6...

996gangsta

Linn and I will be attending TX2K7 this March should be strait up crazy. All of the fastest cars in the country will be attending, TT z06's, Supras, TT vipers, Joes GT-TT. Should be fun. Heres the teaser vid of last year.

And if Tilley knew what was good for him he would come to ;)

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/1/6D437E0D-90BC-4364-BE64-B4BCB22628CB.htm

My car wont be competing in the drag racing this year, but I am sure you already knew that ;)

I know you are a guy with alot of money and a sweet ass fast as fuck car that never has a girl with him everytime I see him, nor do you talk to any......

GAY POSSIBLY???????????

I'm not so sure about you though...http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/03_cobra/samfamousso9.jpg

Well here is a good example of how you just copy everyone else, cant think of anything on your own so you steal someone elses work with a pic and hmmmmmmmmmm lets think about it, oh yeah you took someone elses work with your car as well.....

WAY TO GO....

And speaking of gold digging girls tell your fake tittied sister to get off my nuts...

Sweet comeback......

Listen you know where to find me tonight unless... wait what is this..... a 6'4" guy is scared of a 5'8" guy............ OMG stop the presses, he is too scared to even fight me too. As the asians like to say

Oh, Yo penis is so small, so so small...