Need tire-lube tech/ mechanic downtown NTB

TurboRust

we're open 630-6 m-f and 730-3 on sat closed sundays. You would be held to 40 hrs at 6/hr plus commission. Commission can range from 2 bucks an hr on the low end to 4-5 bucks an hour when you get good. Then when you step up to the mechanic job from general service you can make 450 a week going on up to our good guys make 1300-1400 a week

i would apply but patrick got me a job about 6 mounths ago at Scarborough... but now im at sawmill now:) but the downtown store from what i here is preaty busy people better hop on this befor i send some of my peeps over there... one friend is already applying his name is kevin tantes so be lookin for him....

You have to be 18 to work at NTB. Do you go to a vocational school? If so talk to your instructor. I have hired two guys at my store from a vocational program.

Nope, although I have several friends who go to Tolles and Northwest, and there all dumb as a rock.