Cooper roll call

Guest Removed

Putty and I drifted with the sheriff in the lot :D

We didnt care for the cooper lot, it was too icey to really have fun in. Glad we made it over to the Akerman lot and met up with some of you guys. Shit was good times, I cant wait till it snows again.. wooo

Which one were you?? I don't know many faces yet and didn't realize you were there with us.

Rob, I'm putting the video together now, it'll be up shortly.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I left some tracks and took a quick vid at cooper before heading out to try and find akerman. Where is it by the way???? I never did find anyone that could give me directions.

i tore cooper up as well

ackerman road is off 315...campus parking lots FTW.

I left some tracks and took a quick vid at cooper before heading out to try and find akerman. Where is it by the way???? I never did find anyone that could give me directions.

It's right against 315 and Ackerman rd, if your going northbound on 315 you can't miss it.

Guest 90probev8
I tell you what rob made me shit myself a couple of time (seeing a super duty come out of a snow bank and at you at 50mph plus will do that) And where's this video i'm hereing about?

I tell you what rob made me shit myself a couple of time (seeing a super duty come out of a snow bank and at you at 50mph plus will do that) And where's this video i'm hereing about?

He freaked me out a couple times, too. I just saw him coming at me and a high rate of speed, drifting.

Putty you have a PM

Got it....thanks!

Guest Removed

pussy...lol

you only have too worry if your a snow bank.. :D